PDA

View Full Version : Skipper's Recruitment

beerlover
27th Feb 2004, 12:26
Hi there I know that this has been done before but some time ago, can anybody tell me the conditions for Skipper's and the average days there F/O'S get flying the Metro and how long normally untill full time employment is offered.

Thanks in advance. :ok:

Yawn
27th Feb 2004, 18:14
Good timing, they emailed me today. They want pilots who are Embraer endorced.

Reverseflowkeroburna
27th Feb 2004, 20:08
Beerlover .............just gotta love that handle/nic!

Yes, it would be good to have an update on the pay, conditions & morale at Skippers.

I'm trying not to get too excited about the email though, as me thinks that every man & his dog got one..........well at least those men & dogs with StaffCV apps. in!

The strange thing is, they don't be needin to ask if we've got the Bras time/end. as all that info. clearly appears on StaffCV anyway. So.........go figure!!!

The Metro FO's were on 1 or 2 days/week last I heard. Is this still the only way to get a start?? I was under the impression that all Bras crews were f/t and as such, assumed that is what was being purported to be on offer here!!????:confused:

Todd River Skier
5th Mar 2004, 13:41
Two seperate things I think you will find. Yes entry is normally as a cas metro f/o but also seeking fulltime bras crew but must have end.