PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation does it appeal?

Cisco Kid
2nd Aug 2001, 03:23
This may be an old chestnut ,but if you had a choice ,what would you choose?,if choice was an option ;& no, a girlīs bicycle saddle is already spoken for .Cīmon show us yer karma.

Tartan Gannet
2nd Aug 2001, 03:57
Id want to either be a cat ,a dragonfly, or a great white shark.

Mycroft
2nd Aug 2001, 04:16
Next time I think I'll come back as a human

Slasher
2nd Aug 2001, 09:48
Id like to come back as a cake of soap in Velvets shower.

Boh'ban
2nd Aug 2001, 11:25
You do realise that by the time that happens, Velvet will be a somewhat vintage unit?

Each to their own I suppose. I always wondered who bought those magazines.

I'm coming back as a honey-coated lesbian.
:D

Biggles Flies Undone
2nd Aug 2001, 14:25
I believe it was Woody Allen that said "I'm not sure if there is such a thing as reincarnation, but if there is I'd like to come back as Warren Beatty's index finger" :D

Unwell_Raptor
2nd Aug 2001, 14:46
I'd like to come back as me. If I had known 40 years ago what I know now, I would have been unstoppable.

And the stunning woman who slipped through my fingers (my fault) all those years ago wouldn't get away a second time!

Tartan Gannet
2nd Aug 2001, 14:59
Oh God! one incarnation of Unwell_Raptor is one too many, but repeated????? :( :( :(

Then again, if I came back as a Great White Shark, (see above) and U_R Mark Two went swimming, ............... :D :D :D

tony draper
2nd Aug 2001, 15:08
I would avoid dark eyed red headed ladies like the plague, and consequently be a much wealthier and happy person in my new life. ;)

Oh yes, and I would never buy a French car again.

[ 02 August 2001: Message edited by: tony draper ]

the_anti_christ
2nd Aug 2001, 15:38
Some get it good!! I was never given the option of reincanation. I just got handed this bluddy rotten job at told to do it!

If I could be reincarnated I'd come back as a person. It would be a really nice change to get changed into a different skin every 80 or 100 years instead of being stuck in this little devil suit for the last 11,003 years :(

Do you like my little heart? Pity it's fake

Velvet
2nd Aug 2001, 16:34
Aww Slasher - well Bohban I could come back with bigger boobs and then he'd have more to wash :)

aidybennett
2nd Aug 2001, 18:39
I'd like to come back as a big bird-of prey. An Golden-Eagle or something (I missed one of those comeing head-on by about 10 feet when flying in the Pyrennes once-they are quite big!) Then again, the hours probably arn't all that good when humans have distryed most of your habitat and you can't find anything to catch.
Perhaps a cat. Sleep, get fed, get stroked, sleep, go out hunting, sleep, get stroked, get to lay all the females in the area with no complications afterwards.. Doesn't sound too bad! :)

Vortex what...ouch!
2nd Aug 2001, 18:44
I think I would come back as me really. Most of it has been great fun. I would avoid my ex second time round though :( B|tch!

I'm not bitter and twisted honest :rolleyes: Now where did I put that hammer and road map....

Tartan Gannet
3rd Aug 2001, 03:53
Capt James. I love cats and would like to come back as one BUT think on this. A Tom cat is usually taken to the vets when he is 6 months old and has his "nuptuals" removed. Thereafter he grows plump and stays in being fed "Brekkies" by little old ladies. Just a thought. So its not a career of hunting and shagging Im afraid.

[ 02 August 2001: Message edited by: Tartan Gannet ]

flyboy_33
3rd Aug 2001, 07:16
I would come back as me!! just so I could do aviation all over again and have all the same joy's flying but not lose my girlfriend damn I hate that. Or I would come back as a dolphin. The only other creature on the planet to have casual sex!! :p

FB :cool:

traveler
3rd Aug 2001, 21:19
You better make sure that you're a male dolphin then.
The females get seriously gang-raped.
They may look cute but aren't always.
(hmmm, maybe that was your point)

No, I'd be the same person too.
And I would make very different mistakes !!
:cool: