PDA

View Full Version : Review Results??

quarefellah
24th Feb 2004, 21:33
With only a few days to go how about we air all the rumours flying around about the meeting on Sat? If there are concerns about who might see them we could always do it on our Airline Specific forum. Do you KNOW what's going to be announced? If so share it with your colleagues. "United we stand etc etc".
Also would it be possible for someone (pref.impartial) to post a summary of what is said and done on the day for those of us slaving over a hot sidestick ( control column for the Boeing and Jurassic guys;) ) Excuse my naivety and let the flaming begin....

max AB
25th Feb 2004, 00:11
Nothing...sweet FA...you're getting all worked up queerfellah. Take a Bex and have a little lie down.

Check 'Six'
25th Feb 2004, 02:47
Hey Fish! how's the water?

I hear 30% plus plus. Now thats more realistic. Not this defeatest attitude of nothing, Come on!!!

For too long in this company, we have accepted this belief of the "great Package"bla bla bla! Well, plain and simple, they are obviously not attracting the right numbers, FACT!

So anything less than 30% payrise plus an increase in the accomodation allowance and why not throw in more days leave as well, WILL SIMPLY NOT BE GOOD ENOUGH, GET IT!!I can EARN more flying 737's, about 20% more!!!

Further more our friends in Qatar airways are now earning much better salaries. Why? Simple! Numbers again!! Everyone out there has seen the marketing movie on EK. Reality speaks volumes.

Qatar FO A320 After allowances = 26500 QR
Qatar Capt A330 after allowances = 35000 QR

Above figures are starting salaries by the way.

So come on EK get with the programme!!

By the way

Check your six

:ok:

menard
25th Feb 2004, 04:07
I agree with check six. If we go in there with no expectations, that means that anything we would get would be better that we thought... Its knowing about what you are worth, and expect the company to understand that we really ment what was said in the december meeting! lets be coherent!

Rosbif
25th Feb 2004, 07:29
I heard that the QR raise did not materialise exactly as advertised.

max AB
25th Feb 2004, 13:40
I didn't say nothing will change, maybe it will, but not on the 28th..

Bo Jingly
25th Feb 2004, 14:07
"Check Seex for El Presidente!"

Check 'Six'
25th Feb 2004, 22:22
Gracias Senior Bo Jingly!!

Salaries at Qatar are confirmed by a friend of mine working there!!

Yes we must speak as one group. We understand our worth, and so too does the management! Even though they will attempt to get away with the absolute minimum!! That's their job description!! Smoke screens and mirrors are not going to work this time, and neither should the intimidation tactics, practised by SVPFO. By making statements: "This is not a democracy."

I hope for another good turnout of colleagues. See you on the 28th at 12:00.

Check that six again :E :ok:

Ghostflyer
25th Feb 2004, 23:32
Bo,

If thats how you get to be Prez, I say 50%, 150k housing allowance , 10hrs credit/month and 364 days leave.

Check 6, I'm with you, here's to the glass always being half full.

Ghost

P.S. By the way checking six doesn't work if you get slapped with an AMRAAM in the face at 35 miles, see you on Saturday.

Check 'Six'
26th Feb 2004, 01:29
Thanks for the heads up on the AMRAAM Ghostie. So how would 50ft above the deck sound with full reheat and radar off?!?!

Niiiiice!!:E :ooh:

Check six

Bo Jingly
26th Feb 2004, 04:24
Guys (and the few 'girly boys' we have), if I was in charge, I'd say:

1. "Thank you for all your hard work in these trying times" (and really mean it)

2. Say "your professionalism has been appreciated and I herewith give you all a (15 - 30% pay rise), that does NOT include your contracted 3% increment"

3. Demand that you join me in the bar for FREE beer, pats on the back and a "here's my daughter - she's all yours and has never done the biz" or, for the few 'girly boys' we have; "here's my house boy, he's done the rounds but makes a great piratta"

4. Announce free flights on the space shuttle when you've done 10 years service and you get my daughter up the duff.

Aaahhh, was I dreaming?

:)

Enjoy the meeting boys (I won't be there cos' I'm workin'). Give 'em hell ...........

Bo Jingly
26th Feb 2004, 04:34
After how many beers?

Bo Jingly
26th Feb 2004, 04:45
..........and you can shag my daughter / house boy over his bike. Not on the side stand though.