View Full Version : Jetstar check-in jobs & interviews (Merged)

RyanE
19th Feb 2004, 17:13
Hey guys,

Just curious to know if anyone has any ideas on how Jetstar plans to operate in terms of their check in etc.

Do you think they'll be sharing the existing Qantas terminals? I noticed they're recruiting for Airport Managers also, how come they would need these if they're already at exisitng airports? Forgive me if that sounds stupid!

...It's all very exciting! Any ideas would be appreciated!
:D :ok:

sofresh
20th Feb 2004, 14:46
this airlines is a point to point airlines.. there will be a big adver about this airlines next week.....
this airline is all about customer choice and they are ironing some bits and pieces and it's ready to go starting next week.....
will be flying on may for sure.
got a job with them too so yey! but coz of confidentiality i'm unable to spread all the bits and pieces.,...... for now

so i canceledl my appoinment to go to qatar for qatar aiways.

they will start recruiting very soon.

good luck to all

nickmelb
23rd Feb 2004, 17:16
howdy folks

apparently bookings start wednesday morning, and there will be massive deals. (cant say too much but let me tell u that they will give virgin a run for their money!)

was in their melb call centre office today and was told this.

even if i told u what one of the specials was you wouldnt believe me! but of course seats are always limited and subject to availability! :P

littlemissmel
24th Feb 2004, 07:44
can you give us a hint as to how much airfares will be?? please? when are they announcing that airfares are on sale?

andyman_82
24th Feb 2004, 17:10
I have been invited to attend an interview with Jetstar in Melbourne for GROUND CREW. I realise this is the cabin crew topic but I wasnt sure where to post my message.

If anyone has been to any of the very few Jetstar interviews could you please let me know how the group assessment went and what happened on the day.

Any feedback or advice is much appreciated.

I am also interested in hearing what ideas people have for what I should wear to the JETSTAR interview as they have said to come in NEAT CASUAL

nikki_b
24th Feb 2004, 17:28
Hi guys, can anyone who has been to a Jetstar group interview for check-in/customer service tell me a little information and what the process is like. It would be much appreciated.

andyman_82
26th Feb 2004, 16:55
has anyone been to or heard about the jetstar interviews from either in melbourne or other states?

also does anyone know what type of corporate/company culture jetstar is going to portray...?

littlemissmel
27th Feb 2004, 07:55
does anyone know when jetstar plans to fly to perth???

andyman_82
2nd Mar 2004, 06:11
Has anyone been to any of the Jetstar interviews yet?

Id love to know what you thought about it if you have.

Thanks

andyman_82
24th Mar 2004, 00:02
Does anyone have any info on when jetstar are going to start recruiting for cabin crew baed in Melbourne?

If anyone has been to any cabin crew interviews for Jetstar around Australia and is happy to give me some information about the interview process please send me a message.

Thanks

Flying_triplet
24th Mar 2004, 00:33
Hi all,

Anyone heard any news or movement with check-In jobs with Jetstar????????????????? What happens after they do your criminal check???

Thanks in advance

FT:O

captain_josh18
24th Mar 2004, 01:13
hey dude

your going for the brissie i guess? haha, yeah im waiting for them to get back to me as well, they have contacted my referees and doing my security. Im pretty sure that once they are preparing your security you have a very good chance of getting in a friend from Qantas said.

good luck, i got the email last friday, hopfully shouldnt be too much longer. i think it takes 1 weeks for the check to come in and like 5 weeks for your ASIC card to be authorised or something.

:) Take care, any news feel free to buzz me! :)

Jae. :)

Flying_triplet
24th Mar 2004, 23:51
Hi Captain-Josh,

thanks and good luck to you too!!