PDA

View Full Version : Earth II

ORAC
23rd Feb 2004, 21:55
Earth II (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3507531.stm) - and on the second day the Lord created..... Kuwait City. (and those bazooka firing kangaroos have probably crept in there somewhere.... ) :=

With a whole planet to play with I can just imagine the fun the programmers will have creating things hidden in the code. Hidden cities, spaceports for flying saucers, entrances to the underworld and tunnels to the centre of the earth... What a great place to explore. ;)

How about some suggestions for things to include? :}

The Invisible Man
23rd Feb 2004, 22:32
A nymphette for every day of the week ....oh and one spare for holidays just for me.

An understanding Mrs. T.I.M. who would say its ok darling I understand... fill ya boots:=

Jerricho
23rd Feb 2004, 22:38
MIL's with a self destruct sequence that activates on the utterance of a command word, something like "Put that f**king smoke out".

The Invisible Man
23rd Feb 2004, 22:46
A self destruct button fitted to a certain cat ( who I suspect was a MOD in disguise!!) and has been conspicuous in its absence.

:}

airship
24th Feb 2004, 03:14
A self destruct button fitted to a certain cat ( who I suspect was a MOD in disguise!!) and has been conspicuous in its absence.

Ahem, wouldn't do much good if the button were on the inconspicuous cat would it? :(

But what about allowing elections on Earth II for World President? With the proviso that all serving Statesmen are first willing to give up their current mandates (on Earth I)? :E

Dop
24th Feb 2004, 04:30
I understand in this one Africa has Fjords, although some people have complained they're not equatorial enough.

Ric Capucho
24th Feb 2004, 05:38
How about a lake of oil under Haiti.

Ric