PDA

View Full Version : I was there at the conception

The Invisible Man
23rd Feb 2004, 17:37
Family were talking the other day and being very open minded, one of my kids asked me if I was there at the conception of all our brood........ conversation and thoughts went on and Mrs.T.I.M. said I probably was although wasn't sure!!!

We have been able to work out and we probably knew before, (because I went away often whilst serving in H.M. Air Force) where and when conception of our kids took place.

We then started to think about middle names based on said conception.......

First child middle name......"ridged frame tent"( camping in Devon)

Second child......" ".......... Vulcan ( after the road where we lived, not the aircraft)

Third child.........." "......... MFI ( after the brown mocca settee!)

So there ya go.............. if you've got kids, what would their middle names be ????

:p

Ascend Charlie
23rd Feb 2004, 17:48
First one "Ford back seat ", second one "lounge room floor.":\

Pilgrim101
23rd Feb 2004, 22:04
Ah but were you there at the birth ? :ooh:

I was there in a state of shock and uselessness for all three of mine and I must be the only man who didn't jump at the sequence in the movie where the Alien rips out of John Hurt's chest, imprints with the first person it sees and scurries across the room to cause carnage forever after. Mine all did that, or something like it - At least, that's the way I remember it ! :}

As for their names, well one of them would have to be named after a well known great park !;)

radarman
23rd Feb 2004, 22:22
Miss Bonnet of Ford Capri In Mother In Law's Garage Radarman. (Not kidding).

If it wasn't for the pill, we'd have had one called Miss Volcan Poas Radarman. (See map of Costa Rica).