PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair check-in requirements

FlyingV
22nd Feb 2004, 21:09
It's quite a while since I've been on Ryanair.

As far as I know, the only document required for check-in is photo ID. Ryanair is ticketless isn't it? Is a booking reference number required?

Is there anything else? I'm organising a flight for someone else (a MAN-DUB flight) and want to be sure what they will need before I book it.

Thanks.
V.

Runway 31
22nd Feb 2004, 21:49
A passport or photo driving licence are all that are required.

For full details look on the Ryanair website.

Runway 31

Coconuts
22nd Feb 2004, 23:03
Yes a booking reference number is required, I always bring a printed copy with me although they don't always ask for the printout, better safe than sorry.

Go to www.ryanair.com

Then click on Terms & Conditions

Coco

FlyingV
23rd Feb 2004, 00:33
Thanks folks. I had checked the T&Cs, but being Ryanair I wanted to double check :) I didn't want to leave my colleagues stranded in Manchester with inadequate documentation.

I'll send them a copy of the confirmation e-mail (there is one, isn't there?) just in case.

Regards,
V.

Coconuts
23rd Feb 2004, 02:38
Yes you do get a confirmation email or you can print out the page when you've completed your booking online. Word of warning to you mate, with my Hotmail account when there was a change of scheduling of my flights the email from FR went into my junk mail folder & I just caught it in the nick of time, though the original bookings went into my inbox no bother. Just be aware of it.

Coco

Musket90
29th Feb 2004, 05:35
Make sure you are at check-in in very good time. The flight closes 40 mins before departure and they are very strict. If you miss the deadline be prepared to pay much much more to re-book on next flight.