PDA

View Full Version : Actual job advert seen today

Bingo Bango Bongo
21st Feb 2004, 23:34
This is the first ever fly, fix, float & fcuk job I've ever seen.

"Superyacht Pilot & 2nd Engineer We are seeking a pilot who will live aboard one of the largest and most luxurious superyachts in the world. Tosca IV is a 1500 tonne, 65 meter motor vessel with a range exceeding 27,000 miles.

The pilot should be a CFI and hold an ATP licence with significant multi engine and actual IFR experience. Turbine experience is not required although we do have a jet on order and conversion training will be provided.
The ship also has onboard, a brand new Eurocopter EC130 B4 helicopter with a full glass cockpit. Rotary training will be provided to the right candidate.
We currently also own an extremely well equipped Golden Eagle 421C which regularly flies to Europe and as far afield as Egypt.
The right candidate should expect to fly several hundred hours per annum, fixed wing and rotary.

However, we are also seeking a person who will be a valuable crew member aboard the yacht when he or she is not flying. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a licensed airframe and power plant engineer and will train on the yacht systems as second engineer. The vessel has fully computerized, unmanned engine spaces with three, quarter megawatt generators, twin, three thousand horsepower diesels and state of the art communication and entertainment systems, including broadband internet access.

Although the person will work hard, 24hrs a day seven days a week, there are considerable upsides to the job. They will travel the world, enjoy an enviable lifestyle and be paid offshore. Added to which the person will have no living expenses, as board and lodging are provided free on board. Starting salary 50,000 USD per annum, including four weeks vacation.

Please note that if you are married and want the job, get divorced, because you will not be seeing your partner again !!
We are an equal opportunity employer ( but 19 year old blonde Swedish nymphomaniacs with the above qualifications will be given preferential treatment. ) "

360BakTrak
22nd Feb 2004, 00:04
DAMN!!!.................I've got brown hair. Better get some bleach and a sex change!

24hours a day.....7 days a week!!!! You must be avin' a larf!!!

Bronx
22nd Feb 2004, 19:15
Any of you guys got a email address for Bravo99?
This could be just the job for him. :D

Thomas coupling
22nd Feb 2004, 21:47
$50,000 (that's £25000 at current exchange rate) tax free to be someones slave 24/7. Are they smoking something!!!
Some sucker will bite - God help the silly sod:suspect:

This job's got to be worth a minimum of 100,000 GBP:ok:

If it's worth anything

ATPL(A)
ATPL(H)
IR
CFI
probably a LAME
SHIPS ENGINEER!!!
SHIPS DOGSBODY
GOFER
BUTLER
CREWMAN
BOTTLE WASHER

One born every minute.......................

MaxNg
23rd Feb 2004, 04:05
Dear Mr meggabucks

I meet all the above criteria except one.

I'm MARRIED :{

Wait a moment she's home

BANG!!!!!!!!!!

About that job

when can I start
:ok: