PDA

View Full Version : Mainline Interview

KeepOnMovin
22nd Feb 2004, 16:07
I was wondering what sort of Questions are asked at the interview. Can anybody who has recently gone through advise me what they were asked?

Thanks guys and girls!!:ok:

happydriver
23rd Feb 2004, 18:00
Me too please....and if someone could also give us wannabe's some insight into the sim check that would be great too.....

many thanks in advance.....white rat which aircraft did they put you on?

Capt Fathom
24th Feb 2004, 06:14
You may get more replies if you tell us which company :confused:

Arbey8
24th Feb 2004, 07:56
I'm barely remembering these but this is what i got circa November 2001:
QF destinations in Europe.
Range of new aircraft.(A330 then)
Aircraft on order.
State Premier/Oppostion Leader.
Definition of Vmcg.
Critical Engine on most recently endorsed twin and why.
I still don't understand why i got this one: If you were to suffer a engine failure in a twin on short final with a xind from the right, which engine failed will be more difficult to land with?

Good luck to you blokes, I can't see myself in with much of a shot anytime soon so i hope at least someone gets in.

Arbey

P.S Do any of you guys know if pa31 or any high performance twin time is held in high regard if it is vfr?

IORRA
24th Feb 2004, 12:13
KeepOnMovin I don't believe the general style or content of the interviews has changed much over the past few years (obviously the questions change on an interview by interview basis, however), and the archived posts on this subject should give you a good idea of what to expect.

Be prepared to discuss your shortcomings, past or present, and above all be yourself.

Best of luck!

IORRA

KeepOnMovin
24th Feb 2004, 15:05
Thanks people. I should have stated in my post that the interview is for QF mainline.

Thanks for the advice given so far.
:ok: