PDA

View Full Version : Interviews last month

flat-tire
22nd Feb 2004, 01:15
Hi All

Has anyone been called up for an interview during this last month? I was hoping to hear that at least one company was interviewing for FO positions. If not maybe next month there will be a mass hiring spree.

Ya Right!!:p

aaaaa
22nd Feb 2004, 01:40
Flybe have been interviewing and recruiting - some lucky people out there - hope it carries on

Artificial Horizon
22nd Feb 2004, 01:50
FlyBe has now ceased recruitment for the Summer, last course has just been filled and will take place at the end of March. FlyBe now has a full compliment of Flight Deck Crew for the summer season.

Sorry Guys:(

flat-tire
22nd Feb 2004, 06:02
Looks like I missed that one.....

Artificial Horizon, Are you directly related to Flybe or do you have someone on the inside passing intelligence?

Luke SkyToddler
22nd Feb 2004, 06:20
I don't think there's a regional / turboprop operator that hasn't interviewed at least one or two people in the last few weeks.

I can't speak for dahn sarf but up north I know Flybe, Loganair, Scotairways, Highland, and Eastern, have all taken people on in recent weeks.

Pilot Pete
24th Feb 2004, 16:35
Mate of mine has a Flybe interview next week...............

PP

approachcontrol
28th Feb 2004, 02:52
And completed a Simulator assessment at Woodford, 2 weeks ago!!!

Artificial Horizon
28th Feb 2004, 03:29
I have talked to the powers that be and will admit that the info I gave is a little misleading. Apparently interviewing will cease at the end of March for planned courses over the summer. I misinterpreted the phrase of 'recruitment stops after the march session as meaning that once the march course was filled that was it. But as I said, it appears that they will be interviewing until the end of march and then that is it.

Hope that is a bit clearer (as mud).:)

approachcontrol
28th Feb 2004, 20:42
AH,

I must admit to being a bit worried there, but thanks for checking it out and clarifying the situation.

AC

:ok: