View Full Version : Gulf Air

delila08
21st Feb 2004, 22:35
Hi! Does anyone know anything about Gulf Air especially on the interview and recruitment procedures? :confused:

hostie
22nd Feb 2004, 05:02
Hi Delila,

I worked for them but joined 11 years ago so things have probably changed, but some things are the same in any airline interview

They are watching you ALL the time

They expect all the usual, punctuality, smart appearance, good complexion, language or nursing skills always help
etc etc

They're training is second to none though and they seem to be doing well again lately so go for it

PS The social life is great!

qfmike737
22nd Feb 2004, 13:46
Um yeah...they favour the ladies!

desemirates
22nd Feb 2004, 20:22
qfmike, very true!

gina louise wiiliams
22nd Feb 2004, 20:30
I flew for Gulf Air for ten years,and they are truely the most professional airline going.You work hard,but the rewards are there like a great expat lifestyle,extensive route network(that you do get to see!) and modern aircraft.What airline in the UK can offer you such an opportunity and a diverse flying career? it was the best ten years of my life,ant their training cannot be beaten by any other airline! Go for it,and good luck! if I had the chance I would do it all again!

exmax
24th Feb 2004, 13:17
check yr pm Gina

delila08
25th Feb 2004, 04:28
Thanks everyone for your info.

Its nice to know that Gulf Air is one of the best and most enjoyable airline to work for.

I'm definitely going to try the opening for cabin crew. In the meantime, i will appreciate if you guys could give me some tips and informations on the interview. I would really love to hear them. You guys can PM me too.

Thanks a million!

Cheers,
delila08 :;):