PDA

View Full Version : Classified Ads?

Jamair
21st Feb 2004, 17:15
Woomeri and fellow Ppruners.....Has consideration ever been given to another subheading under G&D, for Classified Ads? A nominal fee payable per Credit Card, for a set time - a month perhaps?

That might give some income to the Team, plus provide a useful service for the users......just a thought. Any opinions?

swh
21st Feb 2004, 17:18
Did you read above the post

Advertisers, reach out to your customers with PPRuNe targeted advertising.
Text ads like this or banners are the best way to get your message across and direct readers to your business website.
Click here to request a quote. or check out our advertising stats for the last 24 hours and see if we reached customers in your region.
25% pay rise and less night flights for all pilots!

Jamair
23rd Feb 2004, 06:32
Yeah, Banner ads are good for businesses etc, but I'm talking about the ads that often pop up here; like headsets, aeroplane hire, parts for sale, aircraft wanted to hire or buy, etc. How about it?

Ridley
21st May 2004, 05:09
I don't want to lead anyone on or anything, but PPRuNe Classifieds would be a natural extension of what PPRuNe is, now wouldn't it?

<big grin>

I wonder when they'll be beta testing that idea?

Ridley

takeonme
21st May 2004, 08:52
i like night flights!

Woomera
21st May 2004, 10:05
Jamair.

I'll copy this thread to Admin and see if I can get an answer for you. I can possibly see some technical problems - posts would need to be withheld pending payment - and there may be some liability issues involved in relation to false advertising, were that to occur.

Woomera