PDA

View Full Version : The Guvnor is banned - for now at least!

exeng
13th Nov 2001, 07:12
That's it.

Hopefully 411A next.

Regards
Exeng

Mirkin About
13th Nov 2001, 07:36
Damn and I wasn't watching the threads to see it happen , did he go quietly or kicking and screaming.

The Guvnor
13th Nov 2001, 14:06
Eh? Wishful thinking there methinks, Exeng! :D :D :D

Wile E. Coyote
14th Nov 2001, 01:04
You could have left us in blissful ignorance a bit longer; I was just enjoying the quiet.

exeng
14th Nov 2001, 14:02
Guv,

I haven't seen any more of your anti-pilot diatribe up on the main forums for the last couple of days.

Your foray into the free advertising business was as successful as your aviation career then!

I have made an enquiry as to why you appear in Jet Blast.

Regards
Exeng

The Guvnor
14th Nov 2001, 14:41
Exeng - I seem to recall that you were one of the people whinging that I wasn't providing any good news; and why weren't the long haul carriers doing the same as the FRs, EZYs etc and offering real cheapies etc to get people back in the air?

So unless you are labouring under the misapprehension that I'm really Richard Branson or otherwise working for VS, no I wasn't advertising.

And as for not having made many posts over the last few days - well, the pages take forever to load and some of us are involved in putting together new airlines to provide employment for (hopefully non-whinging) pilots. If you look closely on R&N you'll see that I have made a couple of posts, though.

So, since you raised the subject, what are you doing to get the industry back on its feet and people in the air again? :D :eek: :confused: :eek: :D

[ 14 November 2001: Message edited by: The Guvnor ]

Whiskery
15th Nov 2001, 03:29
Guv,

I thought you may have been busy getting your 1011s ready for this year's Hajj. We'll be over in Rose Village around January 10th so do pop around for some iced tea and cup cakes.

Cheers for now

Whiskery