View Full Version : A request for Aussie military aviators

CO 302SQN AAFC
20th Feb 2004, 19:42
G'day lads,
Was hoping to ask a favour.

The Australian Air Force Cadets (AAFC and formerly the Air Training Corps (AIRTC)) have a bulletin board of their own and as you can imagine, a lot of our cadets are hoping for a career in military (and especially RAAF) aviation. From time to time they will ask questions regarding the Aussie military selection, pay, conditions, lifestyle, etc on the AAFC Defence Force Careers forum. (http://www.cadetnet.gov.au/aafc-apps/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=39)

Whilst we have an Army QFI drop and ADF recruiting NCOs that drop by from time to time, I was hoping that we could get a greater level of participation from other service pilots- especially RAAF aircrew. Therefore, if any of you have the time and inclination, feel free to drop by and offer any advice that you can. Feel free to join in any of the other discussion going elsewhere on the bulletin board whilst you're there.

Regards,
Tony Lucas
Flight Lieutenant (AAFC)
Training Officer- Staff
3 Wing
Australian Air Force Cadets

Keg
22nd Feb 2004, 20:46
Back to the top because Tony's a good bloke! ;) :ok:

(Plus, I can't be bothered logging out and then back in again which is closer to the truth!) :E

CO 302SQN AAFC
2nd Mar 2004, 22:04
My thanks to those who have visited and assisted with information.

As a further explanation, the AAFC Bulletin Board is an 'open' forum in that we appreciate at least knowing who we are discussing issues with so as to put the comment in correct context. It would be appreciated if you would at least give us your name so that our cadets can correspond appropriately.

For further information and/or clarification, please don't hesitate to make contact.

Thanks again,

Tony Lucas
FLTLT(AAFC)
TRGO(S) 3WGAAFC