PDA

View Full Version : Performance Help Required

Jinkster
20th Feb 2004, 18:17
Does anyone have any good feedback for this subject or does anyone know what the :mad: i can do to pass this awful subject?

Thanks

Jinkster

flyfish
20th Feb 2004, 18:54
Hi there, if it doesnt seem to be going in then I would recommend a Saturday brush up with Chris Perry at Oxford, it sorted me out.

I went from oh god how do i pass this ,to it being a walk in the park.You will also get the latest oxford feedback which has recently been on the button.

They cost , or did cost 100 quid ,but it was money well spent in my case.

M.85
20th Feb 2004, 20:51
Jinkster,

About Chris Perry....though he had to leave oat for some reasons..theres another guy there who works at the MET Office and whos very good..(skinny looking guy,chris is the known playboy there,attitude and looks wise..ull recognise him..)
If you dont or cant afford the brush up and/or pay 100£ for the feedback(THATS MAD!!!),got o oat,talk to the modular(somehow much easier to talk to)youll recognise them,they are the one without the golden wings...buy them a coffee and ask if you could photocopy their feed back or their notes.The instructor i had didnt make us open our met books once..he did it the university type of just talking and us writing notes..all based on the feedback questions..shorter and much more efficient.
I understand the difficulty of being a long distance course student(even if i did the modular full time one)...go there be cool and go back home with all the necessary papers..keep your 100£ for the day you pass met and get drunk;)

All the best,

M.85

oups it was a perf question..oh well..vhris is very good at it apparently..anyways the basic remains..ask guys there to photocopy feedbacks and do the exercices over and over,youll understand the logic after a while and also inevitably the answers...it works i got 97%:E

M.85

pugzi
20th Feb 2004, 21:56
Hi.
Interesting post if I ever saw one Mr M.85. Chris does still work for Oxford and the other "skinny guy" is me, Steve Francis, who doesn't actually work for the Met Office but did work WITH them for the "Aviation MET CD ROM".
Anyhow. We both teach performance and if you need help I suggest you try and contact us via the school.
Steve

M.85
21st Feb 2004, 23:55
Jinkster,
You just got the guys you need to talk to..;)
Steve...about the skiny thing..wasnt meant to offend you but just to help the guy recognise you better..and for all Steve is NOT just made of bones..just skinier than me:E :8
Steve,again thanks for your great teaching..it helped us all pass through the exam:ok:

Regards,

M.85