PDA

View Full Version : All my buddies in algeria

Captain Magic
20th Feb 2004, 02:23
How it r guys. Come have a chat about nothing in particular. Hope all is well in that MC hole. Flipping great here in the "B" team camp.

Speak to you later

Rand$
23rd Feb 2004, 00:14
my professional cousins.

we have over the space of a few months managed to rate ourselves on many types.

There is currently a C and a D rating. and those who are rated are happy go lucky.

my question is this: look carefully and see that soon there will be an S rating avaialbale as well.
any takers without knowing the weight and balance numbers?

rumor has it that this new model can maintain.

and cents.:p

Captain Magic
27th Feb 2004, 02:38
But I must be a bit slow. Please explain An "S" rating?

cm

Haggis Freezin
27th Feb 2004, 03:42
I'm glad you asked that

Captain Magic
27th Feb 2004, 22:52
Now that I know what you are talking about I definately do NOT have a C,D or S rating.

If I was single though, well.........mmmmmmmabeeeeee NOT!

As for you Mr. Haggis this is a bit of a situation joke. You have to be here in the sand pit to get it. Sorry I can't explain more. I will be in deep doodoo.

cm

Cue Ball
28th Feb 2004, 03:43
Ok I have a question,there are to my knowledge 2 "s ratings" that will be available in Algeria namely an "advanced"and an "ab initio".I would like to know which one is being referred to?

Rand$
28th Feb 2004, 16:32
so we have s and we have S

i think experience consumate with age will determine which rating you might get...or can afford!

the ab initio is yet to arrive so those in a rush to get rated might take the advanced version(although i reckon that might be quite a handful).

when's the tide gonna come in? been waxing my board for weeks now.

and cents.

;)

Cue Ball
28th Feb 2004, 19:07
I hear what you are saying Rand$ and I believe the "advanced"rating is quite "tough".To top it all off that rating can only be done in one place on the planet and that is in a particular city in Ireland.I don't know if it is worth the time and effort.Anyway what would such a rating cost,any ideas?:hmm:

Captain Magic
28th Feb 2004, 22:48
Have you people no respek for the fairer ratings?

Rand$
29th Feb 2004, 03:32
Cm now now.
firstly a rating is a rating is a ratiing. sorta like APAPOP!
now i believ that you have a rating of your own and you are heavily bonded.
pse answer the CB's question with your insight as to what either of these ratings might cost upfront or what the bondage?:E might be.

:ok:
and cents.

Captain Magic
29th Feb 2004, 15:57
You are correct I do have a "rating" and the actual cost in $ is far to great to mention here. But believe me it is well worth it if you get the right one......as I have. I do not how ever agree that APAPOP. That is very shallow of you Mr R$. I am disapointed in you. As for the cost of the D rating well your guess is as good as mine. Very expensive i should imagine. You should refer to the previous occupant [on the island] for more info on that!

Enjoy the sand pit. Only 3.5 weeks to go!

cm

Captain Magic
5th Mar 2004, 03:00
Hey R$ and CB why are you quiet. Not like you 2 to have nothing to say!

cm

Rand$
6th Mar 2004, 03:23
magic man.
tell you what...get some work done and tomorrow we will discuss the intacasies of these ratings over some refreshments.
what are the chances of over filling the C with hyraulic fluid causing a malfunction?:=
ps: the D rating will be available from next week again if anyone is keen. dont forget applications in writing before hand to authorise the party.

hehehe

and cents.:cool:

Jetdriver
6th Mar 2004, 06:15
have you guys tried e-mail ?? :confused:

Rand$
6th Mar 2004, 19:09
As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, to elicit certain reactions.,

...and a reaction we got. :}

and cents:E

Captain Magic
7th Mar 2004, 15:51
Well said R$.

I believe that Chief Mzungu is bringing all the required paper work for the D rating. I am not to sure if he will have sign the guys out though. After being on the "road" for 2 day he might have sole rights to it though. Have to ask him what the required procedure will be when he gets here.

cm

ps happy 21st birthday