PDA

View Full Version : RUMOUR!!!!!! PPRuNers buying badges for Christmas!!

InFinRetirement
8th Nov 2001, 15:16
It's true!!! ;)

A great idea. Why not buy your partner a badge for Christmas and help pay for this great site of ours. When you pay you get something for it - see? AND.....the fund gets a 1 as well.

You can wear it on a dress too. OK, so get your wife one then! :D

JUST CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO BUY ONE (http://www.pprune.org/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=001970&p)

Go on, give her one! :D :rolleyes:

[ 08 November 2001: Message edited by: InFinRetirement ]

Capt PPRuNe
8th Nov 2001, 15:26
I am off to pick up the first batch of PPRuNe Hats and T-shirts later today. They will be on sale at the 'International Careers in Aviation Exhibition 2001' on Saturday 10th November. The exhibition is being held at the Heathrow Renaissance Hotel.

Attendees of the exhibition will be the first to have the opprtunity to purchase these 'must have' accessories as well as boxed editions of the now famous PPRuNe badges. Internet sales will be available shortly.

The Prisoner
8th Nov 2001, 17:05
I hear the Boxster S is a nice car Danny, maybe a few t shirts and badges will pave the way to getting the missus someting nice as well. ;)

Bluejet
8th Nov 2001, 17:21
Dear oh dear Prisoner...I do hope that was tongue in cheek. Yep I'll have a badge...notsure about a hat though??

G SXTY
8th Nov 2001, 17:57
What about Pprune knickers & lingerie sets? It could take pruning to new heights (or depths, as the case may be). :)

Oh sorry, I should be in Jet Blast.

airbourne
9th Nov 2001, 00:48
G-Sxty

Yeh, thats all I'd want. Picture this meet a nice hostie or pilot, out for dinner, relaxing night, few bottles of wine later your back at hers getting in the mood with a litle light petting, just getting down to it when you rip her skirt off in a moment of passion and there it is staring you in the face... a strap on! (opps sorry wrong story) a pair of knickers with PPrune on the front!!! "Houstan, we have a problem"!!

PPrune tshirt for me please asap!!

InFinRetirement
9th Nov 2001, 00:55
G-SXTY. I am getting seriously worried about you. I think I will have to talk to your lovely wife.

You'll be talkin about frilly Y-Fronts next! :eek: They are supposed to be a secret you know! :p

Ignore him peoples ;). Think about buying this new stuff to help PPRuNe.

InFinRetirement
10th Nov 2001, 03:27
Available all day Saturday 10th. They are good too.

RV6
10th Nov 2001, 16:43
G-sixty - I'd wear them! InFin kindly provided me with 3 badges, one for me and 2 for my fellow West Australians - seems I'm now stuck with all three - any suggestions for positioning?!!

G SXTY
10th Nov 2001, 23:05
Oh dear, what have I started?

RV6 – I’ve got a couple of ideas, but I have to behave myself because IFRs on this frequency . . . :o

Go on then Don, I’ll have one – anything to buy your silence! :p

AerBabe
11th Nov 2001, 02:48
I'm still waiting for my customised PPRuNe earseal covers for my headset. PaxD promised to knit me some at the last Gatbash - one with 'PPRuNe' on, and the other with 'AerBabe'.... :cool:

dingducky
11th Nov 2001, 04:36
ooohhhh
i need some new underwear
pprune undies interesting idea :p

Larky
11th Nov 2001, 15:48
I think with the number of pilots on the market it may be more a case of "selling badges" not buying them.

Stagnation Point
11th Nov 2001, 19:30
Could you make the panties crotchless......oh no where to put the logo. :eek: :eek:

[ 11 November 2001: Message edited by: Stagnation Point ]

DX Wombat
12th Nov 2001, 10:08
IFR & Capt P! I buy the badges and now what do I find? The day after I leave civilisation for the former HMP Oz you start selling other potential prezzies! Oh well, they will have to wait for them until their birthdays. Always assuming I'm still feeling generous! :rolleyes:

OzExpat
12th Nov 2001, 16:31
I live for the day when Capt Danny makes a "first release" in the joint colonies of Dunnunda and Godzone. Guess I need another full lifetime for that tho... :(

OzExpat
12th Nov 2001, 16:41
RV6... Three badges all to yerself huh? Well, panic not, coz I've got a REAL good idea where you should wear them! :D

Welcome back anyway! So how was the trip?

BRL
12th Nov 2001, 18:49
Anychance of seeing a t-shirt or even a description of some kind.? They would sell by the truckload if we could see them. What about sending one down to me, i will wear it and take a picture and post it here then everyone can see them. Honestly that will work trust me..!! ;)

PPRuNe Pop
15th Nov 2001, 00:43
I'll see if I can make my FTP to work. If so I will put a picture of the T-shirt and the cap here on JB and then you can pay Danny by PayPal - I think!!!!!

13 for the T-shirt and 10 for the Cap - I think!!!!

Celtic Emerald
17th Nov 2001, 21:17
RUMOUR????????? It sounds more like a brass band playing to me ;)

Emerald