PDA

View Full Version : "Come in NAC"

HomerJay
19th Feb 2004, 18:21
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble contacting Naples via e-mail, The site says admissions will reply within 24 hours and ive emailed with a question before enrolling, once a month ago and then again 2 days ago, There seems to be alot of naples students past or present within the forum so maybe someone is having the same problem

Naples Air Center, Inc.
19th Feb 2004, 19:36
HomerJay,

All email is up to date. If you would send me a PM with your email address, I will check to make sure you did not end up in our spam filter.

Happy Flying,

Capt. Richard J. Gentil, Pres.
Naples Air Center, Inc.

Charlie Zulu
19th Feb 2004, 21:32
Same problem although I am already enrolled to go in June / July.

However I was asking a couple of questions on behalf of a friend who was thinking about finishing his JAA PPL out at NAC whilst I was out there doing my Multi. He has since decided to finish off his PPL here instead.

They are normally very quick at answering their email (from past experience as well as this year), so I expect my email got trapped by the spam filter also!

See you at the end of June Richard.

Best wishes,

Charlie Zulu.

HomerJay
19th Feb 2004, 21:46
yeah i think that was the problem since im using the work email account

Naples Air Center, Inc.
20th Feb 2004, 00:39
HomerJay,

I checked our email record for the year, the Mail Sever, and the Spam Filters. We do not have any record of your email nor your email address.

My apologies for any inconvenience. Please send the email again and I will personally keep a lookout for it.

Take Care,

Richard

P.S. Charlie Zulu and spitfire747, I look forward to seeing both of you again very soon.

HomerJay
20th Feb 2004, 23:48
thanks richard, Ill pm just incase