PDA

View Full Version : It's my God given right !!!

Iceolareanic
28th Jul 2001, 00:14
Nope, before this thread gets closed it's not actually about religion. Instead, it's all about jumping out of aeroplanes. I'ts been mentioned to me a lot recently, mainly by pilots, that they can't understand why anyone would want to parachute out of a perfectly serviceable aeroplane. My answer to them is ... 'It's my God given right'! Fellow Para's understand, but just letting eveyone else know.

P.S. I'm at Brize with a load of other 'ard b'stards on the basic jumps course, **** the chutes and equipment weighs a ton!!! (Around 130lb total)

Aeropig1
28th Jul 2001, 00:19
he jumped into the slip stream and he twisted twenty times and he aint goin to jumpno more............ :cool:

DX Wombat
28th Jul 2001, 02:08
Or the other version Aeropig: He jumped from 40,000feet without a parachute (x3) and he aint gonna jump no more (Sung to the tune of John Brown's Body) :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Screaming Spamcan
28th Jul 2001, 02:11
Glory, Glory, what a hell of a way to die
When you're hanging by your b*llocks and you don't know how to fly,
Glory, Glory what a hell of a way to die
And he aint gonna jump no more.

'nuff said! :cool:

Send Clowns
28th Jul 2001, 03:20
Glory, Glory
What a helluva way to die
with a bayonet up your A***hole
and a bullet in your eye ...

Off to 3 Para Officers' Mess Summer Ball this weekend. Will be back online on Sunday.

Tartan Gannet
28th Jul 2001, 05:12
GOOD! :D :p :D

Slasher
28th Jul 2001, 08:13
He jumped out of a Tiger Moth at 40,000 ft
and he aint gonna jump no more!

Glory glory what a helluva way to die,
He jumped out of a Tiger Moth and had no way to fly.
Now hes gone to hell where his ass is gonna fry,
And he aint gonna jump no more!

[ 28 July 2001: Message edited by: Slasher ]

Chimbu chuckles
28th Jul 2001, 08:41
Hey Slasher I enjoyed an unscheduled overnight in HCM a week or so ago. Beer,Bikes and Banging Beaver :D The Rex Hotel and some little bar underneath another Hotel up the road and a few less 'selubrious joints', so many bootiful wimin on motor scooters....hmmm. :D
And just so I'm not accused of hijacking the thread....as is my God given right :D I have made 180 decents under canopy including night jumps and entirely understand the buzz..but a Tiger at 40000 feet :eek:

Chuckles.

PS. Slasher if you ever hear us in VH-ECG give us a yell, where up around Vietnam,Cambodia,Thailand a lot although it may not be me in the LHS always.

Nil nos tremefacit
29th Jul 2001, 00:12
Ice,

A ton is 2240lbs (20cwt), not 130lbs. Don't they teach you anything at school these days? :confused: :rolleyes:

Was that you in Witney today?