PDA

View Full Version : How to hypnotise a woman in two simple steps..

timmcat
18th Feb 2004, 23:53
Give her a Platinum Amex card..

Tell her her bum looks too small in that...

:ok:

topcat450
19th Feb 2004, 00:05
I'm guessing Mrs Timmcat doesn't read pprune.

Bet ya'd not be so brave if she did. :p

Stockpicker
19th Feb 2004, 00:08
What were you doing with her Amex card in the first place?

surely not
19th Feb 2004, 05:03
saving himself a fortune!

PPRuNe Radar
19th Feb 2004, 05:13
Scroll to the bottom of this post .....
Scroll to the top of this post ........

mattpilot
19th Feb 2004, 05:53
man.. i almost got stuck inbetween those two lines... luckily i could find a way out.... :cool:

BlueDiamond
19th Feb 2004, 08:24
I'm gunna sue you for R.S.I. of the scrolling finger, PPRuNe Radar, it took me three hours to work my way out of that one ... obviously my new blonde streaks are starting to kick in.

:E

AA SLF
19th Feb 2004, 12:14
Platinum Amex card -- :yuk:

Ya needs a BLACK Amex card to get anywhere with a real Sloan Ranger these days ... :p

ah - to bring back the days of the micro-mini on those Knightsbrige birds - makes me blood pressure go off the scale just thinking about the "good ole (windy) days" ...... :E

Think I will go lie down now and take one of me Heart pills .... :cool:

Nani
19th Feb 2004, 13:36
Platinums were back in the 80's. 90's offered the Titanium. Black ones on both AMEX and MC are now phasing out and you get this nice clear ones with some chip in it and you could almost buy the Brooklyn Bridge,as is..

Ah! timmcat. Ever since J-Lo made the decked out look,behinds are the latest in thing.
One little island off the coast of South America offers the thong look via spare tire implant.;)

Just to keep the peace at home,when questioned about "how big is my bumm?",offer her the biggest compliment by telling her even J-Lo would be green with envy,then immediately show her the picture.
Remind her,plastic boobs are out,spare tires are in. :)

Not bad for a free advice,huh? unless you'll show up tomorrow with :ouch:.

squire
19th Feb 2004, 14:48
I always thought "I love you" was the one step. Be it one immersed in unforseen perils.

Anthony Carn
19th Feb 2004, 15:18
I've found that swinging something in front of their eyes seems to do the trick. :E

fritzi
19th Feb 2004, 20:48
I've found that swinging something in front of their eyes seems to do the trick.

You mean divorce papers? :} ;)

Boss Raptor
19th Feb 2004, 22:40
Money and/or a big willy :E

chippy63
19th Feb 2004, 22:52
Heard the one about the bloke whose wife's platinum card was stolen? When asked why he hadn't reported its theft, he said that he hadn't bothered because the thief used it less than his wife did.
Oi! Next!