PDA

View Full Version : crewmeals or are they?

kwaiyai
18th Feb 2004, 14:34
Just been talking with one of my friends back home who is with a regional jet Co. As so often happens the conversation got onto flying topics including "whats the worse Crew meal you have had". You know you have to indulge because you didnt have time or overslept maybe.
Just for fun who else would like to comment, For me the ### Airways frittata did it #### is an understatment. Cabin crew please comment 2.
Regards, :yuk:

BANANASBANANAS
18th Feb 2004, 15:20
Worst crew meals or series of them is easy. Positioning in one of HM's Hercules from Lyneham to Perth via Cairo, Bahrain, Colombo and Singapore. We had the same cold sandwiches in the same "buttie box" on every sector.

Have to admit that the crew meals in my present outfit are very nice.

Aileron Roll
18th Feb 2004, 16:30
Wilson told me there was no problem cooking a large steak, egg and chips, with a couple of large bottles of Tiger in the cockpit of his Hunter !

kwaiyai
22nd Feb 2004, 18:20
Thanks for replies guys how about some more.
Wilson used to do that in a 4g negative dive as well I understand. :cool:

Kaptin M
22nd Feb 2004, 18:33
Thank yourself lucky that you had one, kwaiyai - IF you did!!!
And thanks to the C/A's who delivered them!

When you're away from home, they provide you with the nourishment you won't easily find in strange surroundings.

kwaiyai
23rd Feb 2004, 19:44
Not sure how to take that one Kaptin M. Your right they do provide nourishment, Note on my posting the words- JUST FOR PHUN. My Posting was meant for fun if you dont see it that way not my problem. :sad:

Highlander744
24th Feb 2004, 22:36
Basically, FOOD is a life giver. We shouldn't JOKE about the things that support our very existence; and maybe we should remember a few humble things :

1. Remember to say GRACE...... " For what we are about to receive...................... truly THANKFUL "

2. Remember what your mother told you ...... " Please finish everything on your plate "

3. Is it PAID for ? Did you PREPARE it ? If NOT............ then don't complain.

4. And most importantly.............. Remember that probably only a few miles away from your priveliged seat there is some poor PERSON........................ STARVING !

I'm sure none of the above would really be a problem ( or particularly PHunny ) to you.......... so shall we end this topic ?