View Full Version : Hi guys! Have a phone interview this afternoon at 5 with mytravel am just wondering..

fly_guy_021
17th Feb 2004, 18:18
....if anyone knows what kinda questions they are likely to ask.

Thanx.

Crew_MYT
17th Feb 2004, 18:31
Hi, They will ask usuall stuff like height, education, swim, then will ask a few questions about customer service, ie give me an expample when you have received good service, bad service, what makes good customer service, how would you exceed customer expectations etc... it's quite relaxed and i'm sure you will be fine. What base you applied for? MYT is a good airline to be with, both for pay and prospects, let us know how you get on... and Good Luck.....!

fly_guy_021
17th Feb 2004, 18:34
Hi crew_myt!

Thank you soooo much for that info then, is much appreciated! Have applied for cardiff base.

Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again.

Crew_MYT
17th Feb 2004, 18:39
Hello, CWL is such a nice base, done a few trips out of there to Sanford, all the crew are nice, nice flight deck and the airbus is nice to work on.

MYT doing loads of recruitment this year, looks like it will be a busy summer!!

If you pass the telephone interview they will write to you inviting you to the assessment centre, they will tell you a bit about the day what to expect etc... when you get this far, drop me an email or message and will give you more info on that day!

Good Luck