PDA

View Full Version : A thought ......

whiz
17th Feb 2004, 17:06
If someone with multiple personalities calls the Police and threatens to kill themselves is it considered a hostage situation ?

Rupert S
17th Feb 2004, 17:09
probably not, I would have the though the police only considers actual entities different people.

whiz
17th Feb 2004, 17:13
Thanks Rupert I'll expect no further replies as everyone else will have trouble matching your razor sharp wit :rolleyes: ;)

Jerricho
17th Feb 2004, 17:30
Pengiun guy has got a point though!

Although, what if you had changed to another of your personalities before the police turned up, and didn't know why they were there............would they bust you for wasting their time?

whiz
17th Feb 2004, 17:32
would they bust ''you'' or '' the others'' :D

The Invisible Man
17th Feb 2004, 17:40
What if someone with multiple personalities was a Gemini star sign..... How many personanlities would there be....

I have a split personalty and am also a Gemini. There are four of me !!!

:hmm:

DanAir1-11
17th Feb 2004, 18:22
Although a little late, A Valentine poem for the Schizophrenics amonsgst me. . . . or should that be us ...or we ....

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I'm a Schizophrenic,
And So am I Too.

erm, we'll just be leaving now. . . . . .

BlueDiamond
17th Feb 2004, 18:31
I used to be schizophrenic until they cured me and now where am I when I need me most?

;) :rolleyes: :{

Anthony Carn
17th Feb 2004, 18:43
I used to be schizophrenic..........

.......but now, we're both OK.

:ok:

:ok:

That's easy for him to say, but what about me ? :mad:

I have to agree. :O

Thank you. :*

You're welcome.

Anyway, how've you been, lately.

Well, y'know........

Jerricho
17th Feb 2004, 18:48
(This one is especially for NATS ATCO's at the moment ;) )

If you are a schizophrenic, when it comes to ballots do you get to vote twice?

Windy Militant
17th Feb 2004, 19:20
Um I see a problem here chaps even if the evil identity gets pulled by the fuzz ... Er I mean gets his collar felt, wouldn't the police then get done for wrongful arrest of all the others. I can see the people with placards outside the scrubs with free the XXXX four Then there's the appeals to the court of human rights. :uhoh:

Ozzy
17th Feb 2004, 21:13
If they did kill themselves then would they be a serial killer? Or for that matter a weapon of mass destruction? :oh:

Ozzy