PDA

View Full Version : validation du JAR/FCL espagne to JAR france

transilvana
16th Feb 2004, 02:36
Dear friends

I need help on a topic. I just received a letter from Air France from selection et recrutement and and they tell me I have to contact la DGAC to validate my license on France

Exactly says:

Vous Detenteur d´une licence européene éventuellement JAR/FCL, obtenue en dehors de la France. Nour vous conseillons de contacter la DGAC, en l´etat actuel de votre dossier, donner une suite favorable a votre candidature. Celle-ci pourra eventuellement estre accepté lorsque vous serez en possession d´un document delivre par la DGAC stipulant qu´il vous est dorénavant possible de voler sur les avions immatriculés en France et sous réserve que vous respectiez l´ensemble des criteres de recevabilité en vigueur.

Does any body knows who I may contact? is there any law in France that I have to follow relating to License conversion (or validation)

Thanks a lot to all of you

Javier

skyworker
16th Feb 2004, 04:25
DGAC
50 rue henri farman
75720 paris cedex 15

demande le bureau des licences

PorcoRosso
23rd Feb 2004, 18:35
And Good Luck
That's a lenghty process, and a lot of "fill-in-the-forms-properly" business ... Expect all phone calls and letters in french .

LEVC
25th Feb 2004, 00:44
Hi, went trough the proces a few months ago,

they will ask you to fill some forms and you will have to travel to Madrid and ask someone from the spanish DGAC to sign it and put a stamp on each of the pages (that is the most delicate thing in the process , sa you will be visiting the different offices and noone will want to take the responsability to sign it and put the stamps)i think there were 3 pages , ofcourse every single word will be in French, so you must get someone to help you translate it and to fill it.

Do not go to Paris, you will waste your money and time, get someone speaking french to ask for the forms, they will send it to you (wherever you live, including Spain), and when filled , signed and with the stamps, send it to the French DGAC (send it as for certified reception or trough a private company ,DHL,TNT or other .

If everything is good you will have an answer one month + or - after sending the filled forms.

By the way, if you did part of the training outside the european union, they will probably turn your request down.

Send me a private message if you wish to know more.

Salva

LEVC

airmen
22nd Mar 2004, 08:26
You will be lucky if you can reach the DGAC office in Paris, I am trying since 3 weeks to get my validation but fall each time on the reception desk or the answering machine...

By the way are you aware that you must speak perfectly French to have a chance with AF?

Good luck