PDA

View Full Version : Cannibalism

Kaptin M
15th Feb 2004, 22:12
Looking for someone who wants to be eaten........
Well, who DOESN'T???

69 ain't nothin' new!!

Onan the Clumsy
15th Feb 2004, 22:36
Well I often thought that if I had to have my arm amputated from a car wreck or something, I'd ask the hospital if I could have it and I'd cook it up and eat it. That way you get to taste human flesh without breaking any laws - or too many social taboos :ok:

Incidentaly, I have heard stories, though I don't know how realistic they are, of people getting say a kidney transplant and then taking up the violin and being really good at it. They then found out that the donor was...a kebab, I mean a violinist.:ooh: :hmm:

Still wasn't cannibalism at the heart of the mad cow problem?

Kaptin M
15th Feb 2004, 23:03
Should this be under the McDonalds thread?

!/4 pounder onanallsesameseedbunnopicklesandaslicearawtomaterpleeze!
Extra rare.

Coconuts
15th Feb 2004, 23:09
I thought they did background & character checks on potential airline pilots. Looks like they weren't very thorough here, that they just have might have missed a tinny bit something ;)

Now go off & partake in those poor unfortunate fish you caught. Atleast you can go out, I'm stuck in friggin studying :(

Kaptin M
15th Feb 2004, 23:14
Hmmmm, raw tuna (maguro)!!

Had a shower today, Coco?? :suspect: ...licks lips (and eyebrows)

Onan the Clumsy
15th Feb 2004, 23:27
Extra rare No, I'd cook it. Maybe in a nice red wine sauce.

Anthony Carn
16th Feb 2004, 01:15
Cheap as well, Onan !

Some meals cost an arm and a leg.

I'd offer to help you eat it, but you'd probably give me the elbow.

Unwell_Raptor
16th Feb 2004, 01:23
There are a few (all right, quite a few) women whom I have thought to be good enough to eat - but metaphorically only, I think.

Onan the Clumsy
16th Feb 2004, 01:48
Anthony I'd better not overcook it. I wouldn't want my wrist to go limp.

Gives a new definition to finger food.

Though once they find out, your friends might give you the cold shoulder.

You could keep the leftovers in the fridge where they'd be handy.

Jerricho
16th Feb 2004, 02:41
I'll just stick to Shepherd's pie. Or Quiche Lorraine.

(I know, they've all been done before!)

Anthony Carn
16th Feb 2004, 02:42
I thought my post would induce you to knuckle down, Onan.

You got three of the ones I expected, but the limp wrist is all yours. That touched my funny bone.....oooer !

I could give you a hand with more if you want.

Let me knaw. After all forewarned is forearmed.

Smedley
16th Feb 2004, 04:05
Here's a case of the real thing.

Talk about sicko's!

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/7741970.htm

Kaptin M
16th Feb 2004, 15:16
"I'd like to have you over for dinner tonight. Would you mind bringing some cooking oil and garlic with you, please."

"Might nip down to the corner and grab some Chinese....oh, you want Japanese."

I read a book many years ago, called "Drums of Mer", by Ian Idriss, which was about the cannibals who lived in Papua New Guinea, and how they'd paddle their canoes down to Oz to get some fresh aborigine. It was in that book that I think I read the cannibals used to refer to their catch as Long Pig, because of the similarity of human flesh to pig.

The Invisible Man
16th Feb 2004, 16:19
Anyone for Spotted Dick ???

:yuk:

Slow-Rider
16th Feb 2004, 19:29
Never really liked spotted dick but I've always been partial to ladies' fingers!

:ouch:

Coconuts
16th Feb 2004, 21:22
Are you trying to tell me Kaptin M that you went out for a piddly hour give or take a few minutes fishing & managed to bag yourself a whole tuna. Next thing you'll be telling us is you caught a shark & you're having home made shark fin soup for your lunch. Are you not sure that the only fishing you did was to trot down to your local supermarket & fish some raw tuna :yuk: out of the fish counter????

I suppose we should count ourselves lucky you didn't manage to bag yourself some kind of rare, near to be extinct exotic carp, wouldn't be half your best! ;)

Coco

Kaptin M
16th Feb 2004, 21:38
Not that sort of fish, me lovely - I'm out trolling for bigger game.

Did manage to pick up a couple of cans of whale meat, though (dolphin free, of course :ok: )

You realise that you stand to be accused of thread creep, or cross contamination, by introducing the fishing expedition into the cannibal topic, don't you coco.

Actually I'm a bit partial to nice, juicy, fresh, coconut meat (that IS what it's called, you know). :E

Coconuts
16th Feb 2004, 22:13
Christ!

You're managing to support the Japanese Whaling industry single handedly!!!!

I must get onto Greenpeace about this not to mention my friends in the Irish Whale & Dolphin Group. Didn't realise I was into that kind of stuff, did you? :p

Eh I think I'll leave the Hannibal Lecters & Jeffrey Dahmers of this world for other people to discuss. Thanks anyway! :uhoh:

Coco: