PDA

View Full Version : Sizing Windows

Flying Farmer
14th Feb 2004, 16:08
Hi and a good morning to all

Have a small problem and its early, but cannot for the life of me figure out when opening a new window in Explorer how to size it so it opens full size !!!!! at the moment it is opening about a quarter size. Have tried the right click in the top of the window and size but all to no avail.
I know its simple but someone please humor me and tell how its done.
Cheers

Flying F

TheStormyPetrel
14th Feb 2004, 16:52
Have you tried dragging it bigger from the corner?

Flying Farmer
14th Feb 2004, 17:15
Yep tried that, dragged from the side, from the corner, right clicked on the top task bar and clicked size, close the window and open a new one and its back small again.
BTW this only happens with multiple windows open.
Help

Flying F

bughunta
14th Feb 2004, 18:10
As the same questions are repeated on this forum, there's a very good chance you will find an answer by reading over a couple of days worth of posts (at the most) before posting. This post will probably do it from 2 days ago...Click here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=118470) ...scarily similar.

bug

Flying Farmer
14th Feb 2004, 19:16
Thanks guys thats got it sorted now, would never of thought of that one.
As always a wealth of info here.

Cheers

Flying F

Naples Air Center, Inc.
16th Feb 2004, 09:57
Flying Farmer,

Do not worry about it. Till PPRuNe can sort out its bandwidth issues and we get the Search Feature 24/7 again, we expect to see a lot of duplicate subject posts.

Take Care,

Richard

bughunta
16th Feb 2004, 21:54
NAC

There's always loads of duplicate posts regardless of the availability of the search function. Always has been and probably always will be, I guess that's just the way it is. I can't say I noticed it was particularly bad at this moment in time. On a site that is really all about flying related issues, perhaps this part of it is just a handy little add-on to be used in the event of an IT problem, and ignored unless one arises, if ever. Probably only people who even notice duplicate posts are people that spend far too much time here, like me:oh: For the occasional problem, easier just to post than click Page 2 for a look, and sometimes post titles don't always explain what the post is about anyway...

bug