PDA

View Full Version : emerald

03 headset man
13th Feb 2004, 18:51
does anyone no when emerald are planning to start pax flights with there atp a/c that should be fun what a very poor a/c to put pax on or freight

no sig
14th Feb 2004, 01:17
Actually, the ATP is a fine passenger aircraft, OK it's dispatch reliability wants a bit, but as far as the cabin goes it much better than many.

Magic Buff
14th Feb 2004, 01:29
No Sig.
Do you know the answer to when Emerald start operating and as for sausage issues they are not related!

Do you eat Cumberland Sausages yourself?
I like Lamb chops coated in paprika myself with just a touch of garlic.

Sausage
14th Feb 2004, 01:44
As to your question about when emerald are starting i have no idea.
the ATP's are not the best aircraft out there but i can think of worse.

Magic Buff

I quite like sausages but i have to have them with chips and beans.

No Sig

a colleague of mine informs me that you do eat quite a lot of cumberland with mustard and a side order of mushy peas, is this true??

I wonder if emerald are going to self handle if so i wonder if they will serve cumberland and mushy peas in flight!!

AndyDRHuddleston
14th Feb 2004, 19:22
I heard a rumour that it was going to be early spring when they start their pax flights! Not sure sure if this is true, but Pprune is a "Rumours" network!!!

Might be worth asking the engineers at Blackpool when the first batch of aircraft are going to be ready! I would, but I'm off to sunny Spain for a week in the morning!!

ADRH

dada
17th Feb 2004, 06:20
as i always say, a right shower of s**T.

READY MESSAGE
17th Feb 2004, 06:33
It took you 3 days to find this one dada. Not losing your touch are you?????

Germstone
19th Aug 2004, 21:15
the ATP,s are proving to be quite reliable much to the surprise of the greasemonkeys!!!!!

mind you due to the unique way that emerald operate there aircraft its not surprising

if you owned an mot testing station would your car ever fail its mot?????

FLR-PSA
27th Aug 2004, 23:24
Germstone:

What exactly are you saying?