PDA

View Full Version : Its not funny anymore

gatfield
13th Feb 2004, 17:14
I haven't been ppruning for that long - but for the first few months I used to find myself in stitches laughing at all the crazy comments in jetblast. And well lately, it is soo DULL!!! Does anyone else think so?

And I can't wait for the 'finish the sentence thread' and the 'really , really , boring and totally pointless thread' to piss off! When , when will you all stop responding to these?

Yes, yes you are right I do need a wine and I should find something else to do....... where is a man when I need one...........

timmcat
13th Feb 2004, 17:56
This got mentioned in chat last night.

Point taken, but if a thread ain't popular, it will disappear quickly without trace - this forum is frequented by a good number or regular contributors, some with a wicked sense of humour, and others who visit less frequently. Tony's TRRBATPSIOT thread is a classic example - frequented primarily by 10 or 15 people, but with well over 5000 replies. If its not your cup of tea, start something fresh of your own!

The only danger is that to first timers, JB might appear a little 'cliquey' - but most are made to feel welcome and become part of this community.

Tim

Anthony Carn
13th Feb 2004, 18:02
.........where is a man when I need one...........
[FRANK SPENCER]Oi'm a ma-a-a-y-n! Mmmm![/FRANK SPENCER] :ooh:

Mr_Good_Looking
13th Feb 2004, 18:07
where is a man when I need one...........

Ahem, did someone call? :D

sprocket
13th Feb 2004, 18:40
A good part of the fun is participating, gatfield. Dont hold back.

GroundGirl
13th Feb 2004, 18:42
My spolling holds me back! ;)

G-ALAN
13th Feb 2004, 18:49
gatfield
Have you searched back on some of the older threads from 2, 3 or 4 years ago, I guarantee you'll be cracking up with laughter. :}

mini
13th Feb 2004, 20:30
AC...

It looks like you got competition...

Heh Heh Heh

:E

Ozzy
13th Feb 2004, 20:57
Hi gatfield, I'm a man but more importantly I have wine...:E

Ozzy

Onan the Clumsy
13th Feb 2004, 21:03
where is a man when I need one........... He's right next to you but he's The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
13th Feb 2004, 21:35
Where is an Invisible Man when I need one?

Boo......

Right next to you !!!!! Nice watzits !!!:cool:

Ozzy
13th Feb 2004, 21:46
Right next to you !!!!! Nice watzits !!! Didn't you mean "waztits"?:eek:

Ozzy

The Invisible Man
13th Feb 2004, 21:56
No Cheesy Flavoured "Watzits".....

Can sence a million comments coming from that.... but they are cheesy snacks...... honest !!!

Off ya go..

Jerricho
13th Feb 2004, 22:06
I blame the lack of humour on guess who............

The Invisible Man
13th Feb 2004, 22:34
Who me????

I just do the feeder lines,...... I mean "cheesy watsits".

;)

Binoculars
14th Feb 2004, 03:14
Gatfield,

Don't despair. I find JB to be cyclical in its interest factor. At its best it has a good mix of the serious and the trivial, but sometimes for whatever reason it lurches off course. Sort of agree with you that as far as silly cycles go, the current one is one of the silliest. The ratio of pointless and unfunny posts to good ones is about as high as its ever been I think. I exclude Mr D's thread; if you are going to have pointless posts, I think it's a good idea to have them all in one place.

Isn't it time we got back to replies of more than one line, ladies and gentlemen? I sense another attack on my lack of SOH coming, but most of them just ain't funny recently, I'm afraid.

:sad:

Onan the Clumsy
14th Feb 2004, 06:38
Jet Blast comes and goes, though I don't know why they say stay out if you are faint of heart :confused:

Personally, I think it peaked on Jan 1st of this year ;)

ILS32
14th Feb 2004, 08:49
Watzit all about you've lost me

Techman
14th Feb 2004, 09:23
It's all about how to shave your balls.

Personally I use a Philishave C486 set at 3 mm. I usually get the best results while listening to Van Halen's Panama.

I am looking forward to others shaving their experiences.

P.S. I know Slasher won't approve as he likes it au naturel.

BlueWolf
14th Feb 2004, 11:20
Worry not about your spolling, GroundGirl.

After all, rearrange the letters in "dyslexia" and you're assured of getting daily sex.

You go, girl!
:E

Jerricho
14th Feb 2004, 12:54
Ahhhhh yes Onan, that high water mark of humour you posted on New Years Day. I seem to remember a threat of something like that (your words......a Clumsy day!)

V
E
R
R
Y

F
U
N
N
Y