PDA

View Full Version : What do ya' reckon Jerricho ?

Paracab
13th Feb 2004, 09:29
My local radio station is running a competition that involves them paying for your wedding if you can spend a week handcuffed to your mother in law to be (day & night)... Needless to say, I politely declined, but, is there anyone out there that would ??? Come on Jerricho, seeing as your so close to your MIL, can we have your thoughts ??!!!!!

Onan the Clumsy
13th Feb 2004, 10:09
I'd wear handcuffs for a week :E

Buster Hyman
13th Feb 2004, 11:32
No worries...as long as my other hand is in a boxing glove!!!!:}

Lon More
13th Feb 2004, 12:41
Jerr, in the light of other posts re MIL, ever considered the fact that as she gets older the wife will begin to become more and more like her mother?:{ :{ :{

Slasher
13th Feb 2004, 13:12
I'd wear handcuffs for a week :E

The mother in law is horneyer-lookin than ya missus is she Onan?

Ya filthey old [email protected]! :eek:

We must have a beer or 20 together one day! :ok:

Jerricho
13th Feb 2004, 22:40
them paying for your wedding

Been there, done that. That's what got me in this situation in the first place!!!!

Can I just handcuff her to the back of the Eurostar?

And Lon.........yes mate. Been pointed out many MANY times. I pray, a lot, that maybe it skips generations sometimes.

Jerrichos MIL
14th Feb 2004, 18:04
Been there, done that. That's what got me in this situation in the first place!!!! Your memory appears to be failing you, could it be the onset of Alzheimer's? I DO hope so, then my darling daughter could have you put away in one of those nice homes you keep talking about. Just to refresh your memory, it had everything to do with the late Mr JeMIL and his 12 bore. Such a pity the police saw fit to confiscate it after that unfortunate little fracas with the burglars.

Can I just handcuff her to the back of the Eurostar? Is this another attempt at violence towards my daughter? If it will help her gain her freedom from you I will gladly contribute to the divorce costs.

Jerricho
15th Feb 2004, 00:05
Awww crap, you still here?

phnuff
15th Feb 2004, 03:20
No worries...as long as my other hand is in a boxing glove!!

I find both hands in boxing gloves keeps me out of trouble

Jerricho
15th Feb 2004, 03:35
That's it. I'm out of here!

tobzalp
15th Feb 2004, 04:41
You can never escape...NEVER!

Jerricho
15th Feb 2004, 04:58
In a convoluted, roundabout legal way, I guess maybe she's your MIL as well...........kind of! Hahahahahhahaha!!!

Jerrichos MIL
15th Feb 2004, 06:55
Unlikely Jerricho .... there's no one could be evil enough to deserve two like you and Plazbot as sons in law. Not even me !! :E :E

Jerricho
15th Feb 2004, 18:11
there's no one could be evil enough to deserve two like you and Plazbot as sons in law

You want to bet?

The defence rests it's case.

Jerrichos MIL
17th Feb 2004, 04:17
The defence rests it's case.
Rest? That's all you ever do :* You sit up there all day in your nice, warm, little tower watching tv or videos and drinking tea and coffee, and occasionally speaking to a pilot or two whilst my poor little daughter slaves away trying to make a nice home for you - though why she would wish to do so is quite beyond my powers of comprehension. She would be far better off taking you back to that stagnant pond where she first found you and letting you go back to your amphibian relatives.

Jerricho
17th Feb 2004, 06:32
What can I say..................she deserves better than me.

tobzalp
17th Feb 2004, 07:25
JMIL Should you not be getting back to the Vatican with the rest of the swiss guard? (sorry. In joke)

Jerricho
17th Feb 2004, 07:31
And while you're at it, get me a 6 pack of beer, a nice Chardy for Mrs J and a large serve of Buffalo Wings buddy. Then go hunt for treasure.