PDA

View Full Version : Trabajo para pilotos en Lan Chile

Icaro777
12th Feb 2004, 22:49
Hola a todos:

En un foro español, nos han comentado que Lan Chile está buscando pilotos para A320 y 767, me gustar'a saber si es cierto y en ese caso si alguien pudiera darme la dirección y los requisitos necesarios para mandar el curriculum.

Gracias

In English, please. By common consent the language of this forum is English-only.

D140
17th Feb 2004, 17:51
creo que en www.extracrew.com , sab'an algo de esto, si encuentro algo ya te lo diré.

Panama Jack
17th Feb 2004, 20:57
Courtesy translation on behalf of PJ (please note moderator's comments):

Icaro777 wrote:

"Hello everybody:

In a Spanish forum, we were told that LanChile is looking for pilots for the A320 and 767. I would like to know if this is true and in which case if someone could give me the address and the requirements necessary to send a C.V..

Thanks"

D140 responded:

"I believe that in www.extracrew.com they know something about this, if I find anything I will let you know."

Captain Stable
18th Feb 2004, 01:06
Thanks for that, PJ. :ok:

Splat
19th Feb 2004, 15:32
Does anyone have an Email address for LanChile to apply?

TIA

Splat

Captain Stable
19th Feb 2004, 15:48
Why not look on their website?

Splat
19th Feb 2004, 16:06
Thanks Captain.

I did, that's why I'm asking the Q as I could not find anything.

Cheers

S

Captain Stable
19th Feb 2004, 23:27
Excellent answer! ;)

I just looked and can't see anything, either.

Failing any better information, I would try writing to something like [email protected] - generally things like that get redirected within an organisation. Failing that, you'll have to resort to paper and snailmail!

Good luck.

Splat
19th Feb 2004, 23:48
CS

Good idea. I did fill in the customer response form asking them the same question, but I've still not heard back from them yet.

Cheers

Splat

Panama Jack
20th Feb 2004, 00:44
To get the info you seek, it may call for guerilla tactics. Grab a LanChile pilot by the arm sometime and buy him a cup of coffee. If you want a possible reference, it may mean offering to buy him something stronger off hours. :p