PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Primaries / Kerry

answer=42
12th Feb 2004, 23:07
Strange to see that there hasn't been a thread about the Democrat primaries or the presumed nominee, John Kerry. Ppruners, especially US ppruners, views please.

answer=42

Ric Capucho
12th Feb 2004, 23:12
He's got a strange haircut. Square jaw. Grey hair. Suntan.

Bound to get nominated by the democrats then.

Ric

Ozzy
12th Feb 2004, 23:39
He had a botox job to the fore noggin, is married to the ketchup heiress, got loadsamoney, fought in Vietnam, been a senator for 20 years, will repeal tax cuts, voted against the first Gulf war, voted for the second Gulf war, is tall, mortgaged his house(s) to pay for his campaign, is pitched as a sentaor from MA, was born in Colorado though, was anti Vietnam war protestor when he returned (fair enough), won the primaries in two southern states, has had little success getting his own bills through the senate, has added his signature to other's bills in the senate,....

Ozzy

PS just remembered, Kerry (he of the Irish moniker) recently discovered his Jeweshness....

con-pilot
12th Feb 2004, 23:55
Well at first the debates were great comedy. However, now that it appears that Kerry is going to be the nominee the race is very boring.

Probably the one issue, that bothers me the most, is that the Democratic Party has in every blasted election is “Tax the rich and give to the poor.” Well, seeing that Kerry is probably one of the richest persons (from inheritance) every to run for president I have a real hard time buying that line. All of his money is in tax shelters and trusts where he has no tax liability. However, never mind his money, Mrs. Heinz-Kerry (yeah, that Heinz) inherited over $600,000,000.00 USD not too long ago. That was after taxes by the way, well she didn’t pay that much, if any taxes, trust funds you know.

No it’s same old hypocrisy that the ultra wealthy liberal Democratic come up with every national election, “Tax the rich.” Meaning tax everybody but me, because I care for the ‘little person’ I need to keep all my money to be an example of being a “Good” billionaire. Tax those nasty Republicans that have the unmitigated presumption to earn over a $100,000.00 USD a year.

One other point about the upcoming election, don’t be surprised if Kerry does NOT bring up President Bush’s military service records as a major issue during the campaign.

Personally I really liked Joe Lieberman. There was a really good chance that I would have voted for Joe, in spite the fact that I am a Republican (if you couldn’t have guessed by now).

Anyway it’s going to be a long boring race and I will be watching a lot of movies and reading books.

Nani
13th Feb 2004, 03:46
Besides the fact Mr.Kerry flips more than a freshly hooked fish on many issues to suit him,Ted Kennedy is supporting him. :yuk:

Ozzy
13th Feb 2004, 03:51
He has another thing in common with Slippery Willie it is alleged. (http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm) A single source, so have some salt at hand.

Ozzy

con-pilot
13th Feb 2004, 05:28
Well, here we go again!

The heck with banning guns, we need to ban interns:E

Onan the Clumsy
13th Feb 2004, 05:39
Better to fcuk one intern than an entire country :)

answer=42
13th Feb 2004, 06:45
I have long considered that during the 21st Century the position of First Intern will become formalised.

Bre901
13th Feb 2004, 07:41
As far as I remember, the thing that was felt as the worst sin by the US citizens was not what Mr Bill C. had done with Ms Monica L., but that he lied about it, especially under oath.

Given the fact that Mr George B. is increasingly considered as another liar, one would hope that Mr John K. is sincere, even if he has to admit some misbehaviour.

Binoculars
13th Feb 2004, 09:53
Yep, here we go again alright, with more of the Anglo-Saxon prudishness and hypocrisy about where a man puts his dick having anything to do with his suitability for an executive position.

I hope Bre901 is right on both counts, that Kerry, if the rumour is true, openly admits his indiscretion, and the American public then says fair enough, now let's get on with the important matters.

Will porcine quadrupeds defy gravity? Stay tuned.