PDA

View Full Version : Anybody up for a ride up North??

Floody
12th Feb 2004, 19:52
G'day All,
Been reading PPRune for a while now, seems like a good way to get info on everything aviation wise. Windy's job list each week is what brought me here though, and it's very much appreciated. Thanks mate.

Anyway, reason for posting this is I'm in Perth at the moment, and want to know if there's anyone here that wants a lift (for a cost of course) up North to Kununurra or where ever they want to go. I want to cut down some of my costs any way I can.

If anyone's interested, you can contact me by email. I'll give my mobile out through email, not on here.

Please note I'm not out to make a cent at all, I'm just offering a ride up north in return for sharing the costs of fuel.

Floody

s/e cessna
13th Feb 2004, 08:36
A visit to the local Backpackers hostel would prove far more enlightening, why would you want to sit next to another winging pilot for 4000km's. Good luck with the job hunt!

High Altitude
13th Feb 2004, 11:34
If only I had the time...

Tooheys
13th Feb 2004, 12:09
G'day Fluddie

did you actually drive that beastly roadrunner thing all the way to Perth ?

I presume you and the Jake'ster are both heading to kunnanurra.

looks like the town green and roxys are going to suffer from a big slide in bourbon sales now.......

Im on my way to kunnanurra as well but will pick up my car in Darwin next week (its been transported there ) before driving down to kunnanurra.

HINT: ;) brace yourself for some MUD.......the drive there will be "interesting" to say the least.

:D

Floody
13th Feb 2004, 12:35
Ahhhhh, could've, :cool:. It's no longer road runner anyway, that came off long before I left the other side of the country, :-). Purred along nicely coming across the Nullabor.

Looking at going to Darwin at the moment, so may see you up there.

Floody

Northern Chique
14th Feb 2004, 23:55
Look out Darwin - read shenanigans, rorkes, Vic, and backpakers various, the onslaught begins! hey guys and gals, welcome to the top end wet season, soggy as it is... :p

Duff Man
15th Feb 2004, 05:20
\http://www.needaride.com.au/

Free virtual message board for sharing rides in Oz.

Natit
15th Feb 2004, 13:34
God help us all :rolleyes:

mali
15th Feb 2004, 15:26
Excellent point s/e cessna!
option 1: 4000kms with another despondent pilot looking for that elusive break, whom is only going to be competition for you when when you get to wherever you end up....

option 2: two or three buxom Scandinavians from the blond factory that so ,so want to see the outback and all its little adventures... with you, yourself and your car....

They say hindsight is 20/20 but in this case I'd venture forsight could be just as clear!!:E

Go Hard, you're only young once!!:E