View Full Version : EasyJet New routes

Sheikh_Yerbootee
12th Feb 2004, 07:30
easyJet welcomes Hungary and Slovenia to the EU with low cost flights - Basel also added to the easyJet network.

As part of the easyJet expansion in 2004, Europe's leading low-cost airline, today announced three new routes, which are three completely new destinations.

The routes are:

London Stansted to Basel and Ljubljana International
London Luton to Budapest International

Seats go on sale today - Thursday 11th Feb and flights begin May 1st

There are more annoucements to come in the next fortnight
The future really is orange :) :ok:

Powerjet1
12th Feb 2004, 15:17
Quite right. Now available for booking as mentioned above. One daily departure to each new destination i.e LTN-BUD, STN-LJU, STN-BSL.

dwlpl
12th Feb 2004, 16:21
Although not mentioned is that they are launching a Berlin/Basle (*2 daily) and Berlin/Budapest (*1 daily) service as well.

Powerjet1
12th Feb 2004, 16:23
Plus Prague,Ibiza,Faro & Naples from LGW

brabazon
12th Feb 2004, 16:47
So we've now got bmibaby and easyJet doing LGW - PRG :ugh:

colegate
12th Feb 2004, 17:15
BA has also announced new routes from LGW to BUD and PRG. It sounds as if it all going to be very crowded.

no, no, no
12th Feb 2004, 18:01
I've seen BA on sale - when did they announce this? Or is it only the last couple of days?

Powerjet1
12th Feb 2004, 20:36
Booked a weekend in BUD in July for the wife & myself for less than £60 all in, for both of us, so not bad. Would still like to see a LTN-PRG routing which I'm sure would do very well despite being served from all other London airports. I think LPL & LTN are now the only easy bases without a Prague destinaion, although I believe LPL is expected to be added in the next couple of months. Prague seems to be a very successful destination from all easy bases and those of other LCCs. Come on easy, give us at least a daily LTN-PRG.

OLNEY 1 BRAVO
23rd Mar 2004, 11:43
Almost hidden in todays press release about the new routes from Belfast is a paragraph stating that easyJet will add a second daily Gatwick - Prague on 27th May.

More crowded than before!

Also Gatwick - Belfast being increased from three to four times a day.