PDA

View Full Version : More advice needed..............Panel or not

Le Pen
15th Jun 2001, 14:09
OK,

So, going back home soon after 4 weeks away.... And not to put too fine a point on it, well, I am GAGGING for sex!

Please could you send advice on which way to play this.

Theres the old, casual, not to bothered aproach, or the rip her knickers off method.

I know that I should probably follow her lead.....which I normally do, but, I've only got two days at home before shipping out again. So I dont want to muck up my chances for maximum cuddles and things. :rolleyes:

Any advice would be received with an open mind!!!

Thanking you all in advance.

Love

Le pen

------------------
Nil Fault Found.....Another great work of fiction in progress

GalleyWench
15th Jun 2001, 16:43
LePen, You can't go wrong if you replace gagging for sex with gagging for sex with HER. ALL women know that men are gagging for sex but it is ,er, more flattering to know that they are gagging for sex with YOU. So go for the rip off her knickers, letting her know you missed HER.

------------------
A free ride and a free meal are 2 of the 3 things no pilot ever turns down....

traveler
15th Jun 2001, 16:51
Right there on the front door mat !
I'd close the door behind me but that's as far as I'd go.
Then its: Right now !
If you have a staircase starting within a few feet you good use it in the process.
Niceties will come later.
When you're shipped off again she'll smile about it.
;) :) :)

HotDog
15th Jun 2001, 18:18
Rip her daks off and nail her to the matrass. When it's all over, wipe your dick on the curtains and go to sleep! :) :)

[This message has been edited by HotDog (edited 15 June 2001).]

Le Pen
15th Jun 2001, 18:47
Thank you all so far.....

Galley Wench..... Of course its with her.....She knows that, mind you, she's the only one who will have me!! :rolleyes:

Traveller, not tosure this will impress her! However, I will bear it in mind.

As for you Hot Dog... Sounds good, not to sure about the curtain thingy tho....want to be able to go home next time too!

thanks

LP

------------------
Nil Fault Found.....Another great work of fiction in progress

Bio Warrior
16th Jun 2001, 00:02
Well Pen I'm not going to advise you on the act on the grounds that you have plenty enough experience I'm sure, in that side of things.
What you want is a way to make sure she knows that you have MISSED HER like crazy and make her happy to have you home.... thus insuring quality and quantity of what you are gagging for.

As as it might sound cliched but flowers and or some other small gift is a great start... every woman luvs gifts. Especially if it comes with a story (little stories show that it wasn't just a matter of handing over cash but a matter of wanting to make her happy and thinking of her).... such as I was wandering through a market just missing you so much and thinking of you I saw this and I just had to get it for you cos I knew you'd luv it (add features such as -description of funny little man selling it to you and how you told him you were buying it for your honey who you couldn't wait to get home to, possible discount because he understood how you felt or kind words about wifee enjoying it - here).

Just remember that a happy wifee makes a happy Pen and everything else will fall into place (though personally the doorstep wouldn't be my choice of places to fall.... some of you boyz have no class)

Old advice but it works sweetie

luv Baby Bio

------------------
Belief is nine tenths of understanding

Rusty Cessna
17th Jun 2001, 02:42
Get home,

Get given cup of tea,

Down tea,

Hand over flowers,

Wait for "oh darling they are lovely",

when she says "I'll just put them in some water",

Take her when her guard is down and nail her from behind.

Or you could just walk in the door and say "Honey I'm home, get yer nickers off".

Rusty.

Bird Strike
17th Jun 2001, 20:31
It all depends on her personality!

If she's the sort who likes flowers and chocolates etc etc, then shower her with them. Maybe some really nice perfume or something she's always wanted can help, too.

As someone's already said, it's good to emphasise that you want HER, as opposed to just any sex.

Since you've been away for so long, let's hope that she's really wanting it (or you :)) too, and she may jump on you!

Velvet
19th Jun 2001, 15:25
If you get a chance Le Pen honey - get that sofa replaced (as you are going away again).

xxxx

flapsforty
19th Jun 2001, 16:17
Dear le Pen,
Sound advice all of it! (disregard Hot Dog's! :) )

To lenghten your odds on a promising start to the intended 2-day orgy, pls consider the following.
Bring a clean shirt, clean underwear, shaving tackle and some after shave in your handluggage. Skip the breakfast served on the AC in favour of some undisturbed time in the toilet. (all other pax are pinned down by their meal trays, and won't hassle you by banging on the door) Wash all important parts, shave, brush your teeth, put on some scent and change into the clean rags.

A spruced up, nice smelling and smooth-chinned Le Pen is much more likely to find immediate favour with the Mrs than is a weary, smelly, bedraggled, stubbly version of same!

PS: Never mind the sofa; your wife loves it as it is! :)

PS II: Good Luck!!

[This message has been edited by flapsforty (edited 19 June 2001).]

Le Pen
19th Jun 2001, 19:40
Bio.....

Best advice as usual....

oh more later!

coco-nuts
20th Jun 2001, 22:16
hey pen mate! the ladies have spoken take heed and u wont go too far off the mark!
hope the earings start the magic off for ya!
ps 2 days then off gain...cripes what do u do fly for a living???
coc