PDA

View Full Version : I saw you trawling here!!!

Jerricho
11th Feb 2004, 23:53
Yes MIL...............I saw you here (about 15:47 to be exact!)

Jerrichos MIL
12th Feb 2004, 00:27
Trawling ??

Are you insinuating that I am an old fish wife or something ??

Just you wait till I next see you .... I might be extremely wicked and act nicely towards you. The mental trauma and confusion is sure to push you over the edge !!!

:ouch: :ouch: :ouch:

Jerricho
12th Feb 2004, 00:29
Fat chance (you........being nice. Now that's even funnier!)

topcat450
12th Feb 2004, 00:49
Is it just me or can everyone else feel the sexual tension between these two.

I wonder which one will be first to give in to thier lustful urges.

Jerricho
12th Feb 2004, 00:52
That's wrong.

That is very VERY wrong.

The Invisible Man
12th Feb 2004, 00:55
It may be wrong

But you know you want to..:yuk:

Jerricho
12th Feb 2004, 00:58
That's sick.

That is very VERY sick.

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

The Invisible Man
12th Feb 2004, 01:09
Dear Beryl: Help my mother-in-law loves me!

Dear Beryl,
I have been married for a few years now and was invited to her parentís house for Christmas. It was all going really well to start with as her parents seemed really nice, however, I started to notice my wifes mother giving me a lot of eye contact, she often seemed to brush against me a lot, once at dinner she put her hand on my thigh. But worst of all, at Christmas dinner, she leant over to whisper something to me and stuck her tongue in my ear!!!!! No one else noticed that I was left sitting there with a wet ear; I left as soon as I could on Boxing Day. The big problem is that my wifes birthday is in a couple of weeks and there is a big family party at her house. How can I go? Iím terrified of her mother. I can hardly tell my wife the truth and I can definitely not miss the party. HELP. HELP. HELP.

Extract taken from Beryl,s Agony Aunt page.

So maybe there is more to this than meets the eye

Jerricho
12th Feb 2004, 01:16
Where that therapist's number.

He's gonna have a field day with this.

Ozzy
12th Feb 2004, 01:16
It's just wrong. Hey just think about this Jerricho, she'll die one day:O You can worship the ground that's coming to her.

Ozzy

The Invisible Man
12th Feb 2004, 01:20
He could also worship the ground she's "coming" on !!!

Sorry MIL he's in denial :(

Jerricho
12th Feb 2004, 01:22
Good thing you're invisible........you can come and watch!

The Invisible Man
12th Feb 2004, 01:24
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :E

MIL strangely quiet !!!

Onan the Clumsy
12th Feb 2004, 01:38
Jerricho, I was going to post the same thought earlier, but actually resisted. Still now that it's out in the open, I have to agree; it'll be good for the both of you to get it on :E

There'll be no more long lonely nights for the MIL, sitting ia a quiet room lit by candles, a soft humming in the background punctured by ever more frantic breathing...

:ok:

Jerricho
12th Feb 2004, 02:05
Notice you never see Onan and MIL in the same room at the same time!?!?

Onan the Clumsy
12th Feb 2004, 02:47
Yeah and it sounds like if you had any sense, you'd make sure you were never in the same room as her as well :) ;)

surely not
12th Feb 2004, 04:42
Oh go on Jerricho, just think of that whispy upper lip moustache tickling as she kisses you, and the soft downy hair on her chin!!!

Well that's what my MIL looks like:confused: :( :yuk: :yuk:

AA SLF
12th Feb 2004, 14:37
Jerrico -

Onan may be a Brit, but he ain't no fool !! :p

The Invisible Man
13th Feb 2004, 03:38
She was here again today Jerricho,

You guys had time to talk yet ???

Still no comment from MIL.

She's here, she's here.... where's Jerricho...

19-39 Thursday 12th

Jerrichos MIL
13th Feb 2004, 03:45
Oh Lordy me, this site surely has been a revelation. The thought of all these handsome young pilot chaps waiting to hear from me, so delightful.
I must renew my appointment at the beauty parlour. :O

Of course it is a shame that Capitan Pruney has seen fit to allow entrance to those grubby tower midgets as well, but then he would know best.
I think.................. :confused:

Chaffers
13th Feb 2004, 03:54
Watch out Jerricho, she seems like the whips and chains type to me.

*Just check the bathroom cabinet and make sure all the KY has been thrown out*

The Invisible Man
13th Feb 2004, 03:57
Sorry to be so forward MIL,

May I be the first to send you a Valentine.

My love is like a cabbage,
Divided into two,
The leaves I give to others,
The heart I give to you.

Dont read the stamps wrong way up thread, I dont mean it like that

Jerricho
13th Feb 2004, 04:23
Ahhhhh......there's that cabbage again.

Onan the Clumsy
13th Feb 2004, 05:46
To J's MIL

With skin like the rays of a setting Summer sun glancing off a lonely cloud, and lips as full of promise as an opening rose, I'm sure a beauty parlour is the very last place you need to be.

We all here at JB remain your humble servents, attentive to your every need and ever hopeful for one glance from your beautiful eyes.

Between you and us, we don't know how you put up with that boy. Sometimes, he's insufferable. The thought of him alone with your daughter, your precious child. It makes us want to ride Galahad like to her rescue.

G-ALAN
13th Feb 2004, 05:57
Dear Jerricho's MIL, I've always wondered what some 'slap and tickle' would be like with a more 'experienced' lady, I'm humbly at your service :E :} :}

(Sh!t what have I done)

Jerrichos MIL
13th Feb 2004, 22:04
The late Mr. JeMil, god rest his double timing soul, was not above penning some steamy verse when the mood was upon him. A Valentine's poem however, was never in his repertoire.
Mr TIM I thank you kindly for your endearing little poem; and do not worry, I am not interested in stamps.

Mr Clumsie you have possibly been blinded by my gold fillings? Jerricho is paying for replacing them with those new composite materials. He's very generous as long as he doesn't know about it. :rolleyes: And don't you worry about my daughter, I do believe she is looked after very well, company wise, when that man is off to his tower playing with his planes.
She says pilots are soooooooooo nice & dexterous.

Mr Alan whatever are you on about? Tickles? What do you take me for? A toddler? What you deserve is a good slap. I am not sure if I shall use a paddle or one of those old fashioned canes on you. I will ask a few of Mr JeMil's former employees for advice, those girls are so well versed in these matters. I suppose it's the kind of thing you pick up when working at a King's Road establishment for the Entertainment of the Discerning Gentleman.

As for the other gentleman implying something about condoms somewhere else; at a certain age, a woman worries not about such matters.

Chaffers
13th Feb 2004, 22:09
Whips and chains type, I knew it. :ok:

Can spot them a mile off. :E :E

Jerricho
13th Feb 2004, 23:20
And who said the humour in this place was gone? I haven't laughed this hard for ages.

(Would love to show Mrs J this thread, but I don't think she would see the funny side of it!)

It makes us want to ride Galahad

You rode who now? ;)

Jerrichos MIL
14th Feb 2004, 18:43
(Would love to show Mrs J this thread, but I don't think she would see the funny side of it!)
Do not even think of upsetting my poor, dear, darling daughter or I shall descend on you with the full wrath of an outraged mother and the results will not be pretty.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

G-ALAN
14th Feb 2004, 19:01
Yes tell me I'm a bad boy, I'll have the baddle please :E