PDA

View Full Version : Air Hong Kong hiring for Singapore base

gb777
11th Feb 2004, 22:09
Saw this on an Europeen forum.
Posting in "Far East" as it is for Singapore base.

http://www.whitewingseurope.be/wwe/nl/jobs_airhk.asp

Greetings
gb

Hachiouji-shi
21st Feb 2004, 16:17
Besides applying through the agent, how can we apply directly?
does anyone know the address / contact person ?
send me a PM if you like.

Thank you!!!

on the glide
22nd Feb 2004, 08:16
Hs,

I suggest you contact RD directly or MC (cx personnel)

o_g;)

Foreign Worker
22nd Feb 2004, 09:59
Anyone considering the openings at Air Hong Kong might read the "Living in Singapore" topic for some relevant discussions.

http://pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=119173

NTM
29th Feb 2004, 10:19
Who is going for this deal ??
:{

cold canuck
1st Mar 2004, 05:40
Would someone have the contact info for the B747 hiring program?

trags
3rd Apr 2004, 09:19
Is anyone acutally going to these interviews?
I'm still on the fence as to whether I should make the effort.
All sounds quite average really on the life and $$ side of things.
Could be an interesting job though ey?
Details are still very hard to come by too!
Any more news?
I've heard little pices of gossip regarding an 8 day on/off schedule, ID 90 with CX is being 'discussed'...
Does anyone have any input as to the routing of this operation? Is it hub and spoke stuff - in and out of singapore, or will we be running about the place all night and spending time away from base??

Any hints/opinions/rumours welcomed!
Ciao!
:eek:

unruly
29th Apr 2004, 00:24
Been hearing something like 8 days work, 6 days off. And rates are in the 4k range for F/Os and 6K for Capts. Base is in Singapore but with no housing allowance. And they're training guys for the A300-600, no previous rating required but preferably with jet experience (glass cockpit experience a plus). Will try to get some more info for you guys.

From one interviewee, heard he was just asked mostly Jeppessen stuff, things you always brief on in the approach plate and other personal stuff. He will be going for the sim check next week.

recceguy
30th Apr 2004, 11:17
And they will have to fly to Bassorah and Bagdad with their cargo stuff ....

But now everybody is aware that an A300 is quite manageable without hydraulics and part of the wings !

That sort of job would be appropriate for ex-C 130 drivers, with Sarajevo experience.

strikerA320
10th May 2004, 08:11
Trags,

Air Hkg is based in Singapore. It's a hub-spoke type of operation, out of HongKong. 8 days-on/ 4days-off, no housing in Sin, forget the travel benefits.... there's none ! ! !:confused: