PDA

View Full Version : Get your bids in quick !

Squiddley
15th Jun 2001, 05:49
Now here's a novel idea of raising some cash and making it "memorable".

18 yr old auctioning her virginity. (http://badm.oods.net/virginity.htm)

Looks plausible, but then so did the Nigerian General's email :) Note the terms and conditions.

Best of British to the lucky winner !

TwinNDB
15th Jun 2001, 06:40
Second hand goods are always sooooo much cheaper ;)

Oh well...if only aviaiton piad more :)

Slasher
15th Jun 2001, 07:41
"Brenda" doesnt provide a nude pic of herself. Would you bid for goods you havent seen?

And how about her bloodey conditions!

I will require complete verification of who you are for my own safety. This will include your home and work phone numbers as well as addresses. I will verify all of the information you provide. This is for my own safety. - yeh right! This way you'll be a pain in my @rse for the next 5 years!

You must wear protection. - Ha bullsh!t. For US$1500 for one night I expect to go in raw!

You must provide me with papers from a reputable clinic verifying that you cary no detectible STD's. These papers must be dated no more than one week prior to our encounter. -No problem! I can get real-looking papers from Quans Bait Shop down the road here for 50c!

One person only. There will be only one individual winner of this auction, he must be male and cannot involve any other men or women in our night together. - She wants to make money from losing her virginity but doesnt want earn extra from mates or matettes I bring along? Silly bitch!

Regular sex only. No funny stuff, no questions asked. No S&M. No anal. No cameras. No cuffs, ropes, chains, etc. I am happy to participate in more regular activities such as oral sex and of course intercourse (the real prize here).! Yeh ok be prepared to swallow every drop baby!

The location we meet at must be in the United States. It can be in your home city or you can arrange for a vacation for the two of us to meet. (see expenses). My house here in Ha Noi will do just fine! I can charge US1 for each local who comes in and perves in the next room watching my hidden bedroom cam! If its costing $1500 I can make extra on 5000 locals!

Our meeting/encounter must take place sometime during June 8 - 29, 2001 (almost any time in June. other times may be possible, we can sort that out after). Sh!t we have a time limit huh? Like your on a "dare" on something?

Summary: Shes full of sh!t.

Bid: $00.28c

Capt Vegemite
15th Jun 2001, 07:45
Damn thats what my old ladies up to!

dingducky
17th Jun 2001, 14:54
hmmmm maybe i should auction my virginity
i qualify as one again http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

------------------
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

Slasher
17th Jun 2001, 15:01
Name: Dingducky

Slashers bid: US$7,000.69c (including GST)

Any conditions will be met!!!!!!

Flap Sup
17th Jun 2001, 15:07
Oh, come on Slasher, Ding must be worth more than 7k
FS

Feeton Terrafirma
17th Jun 2001, 15:12
hmmmmmm the site seems to have been removed. I wonder why?

USD 0.29

and in OZ

------------------
I'm not a PPRuNe addict. (just need one more post)

Le Pen
17th Jun 2001, 18:27
Having not seen a picture of the duck....would offer ....... 3USD...

Does this help????

LP

------------------
Nil Fault Found.....Another great work of fiction in progress

traveler
17th Jun 2001, 18:39
Oh, I'll top that bid provided we can meet somewhere halfway.
How does 'The maldives' sound, ding ?

ExSimGuy
17th Jun 2001, 18:51
FlapsUp,

Read Slasher's post again - he was offering real US dollars - notAussie "South Pacific Pesos" http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

Flap Sup
17th Jun 2001, 19:35
ExSimGuy,

Oh, sorry, I only noticed the .69c, and I found that a bit too low. After reading Slashers post again, I have concluded that I need a new seat - It seems that you can only afford to buy women if you occupy the left seat of the AC.

On second thoughts: Why would anyone want a virgin??
I dont think a virgin is able to enjoy sex, so she wount be able to give anything back (except head). Why not take a girl who has been "around the block"? I think that would be cheaper and better - and Ding dosn't need to be sown back together again.

Brgds FS

[This message has been edited by Flap Sup (edited 17 June 2001).]

Mycroft
19th Jun 2001, 00:23
I hear that Anne Widdecome is going to auction hers for party funds

gas path
19th Jun 2001, 00:42
That's the Tory party down the toilet then!

dingducky
21st Jun 2001, 05:37
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Any conditions will be met!!!!!!</font>
oh slash how about snowballing? :) :) :)

------------------

Slasher
21st Jun 2001, 06:05
Oh ding, YUUUUUUUUCK! Anything but that PLEEEEEASE! Can we play oral ping-pong with vanilla ice-cream instead?

dingducky
22nd Jun 2001, 12:57
no snowballing? why is it that guys are so grossed out by that, yet they expect the girl to swallow???? http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif
so how does one play oral ping pong? ;)

------------------

Slasher
22nd Jun 2001, 13:07
For exactley the same reason Ding you wouldnt want me to hoik a mouthful of your juice down your throat!

dingducky
22nd Jun 2001, 13:13
when did i ever say that i had a problem with that? :)
i say that if you want someone else to do it you should be prepared to do it yourself http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

------------------

sprocket
22nd Jun 2001, 13:26
:) .. Congrats. Ding, thats the first time I've seen the Slash apparently grossed out! But I also have to agree with his philosophy on this subject. http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

dingducky
24th Jun 2001, 12:56
hey i have been thinking about how to get the bids up.
and i thought that i would offer to paint my nails :)
so i did a quick little inventory of my nail polish collection.
this is what i have so far:
3 reds
3 yellows (including a glow in the dark)
5 pinks
5 greens
4 purples
3 oranges (including one that is yellow but turns orange in the sun, and one that is scented)
2 blues
1 brown
1 black
1 clear

quite a variety really as they are all different shades and some have glitter :)
and i an willing to obtain another if you want one that i don't already have ;)

------------------