PDA

View Full Version : Easy Ops

pigsmayfly
10th Feb 2004, 13:01
Is there anybody out there who works, or has worked for easyJet operations? What are they like to work for? I am in the unprecedented position of having to choose between jobs and would appreciate feedback on the orange company.

suppie
11th Feb 2004, 00:41
I'v been there as we handle Easyjet in AMS...nice place...nice bunch of people but extremely busy.....hope U can handle stress
think its a challence for everybody to work there

no sig
11th Feb 2004, 16:58
Pigs

Challenging, interesting, technical, busy and a very dynamic Company, you'll not be bored. Go for easyJet, like every Company it has it moments but it was very good to me. But I declare considerable bias having spent 5 years there. Did you ask about the share options and bonuses?

VIKING9
11th Feb 2004, 17:46
no sig you speak in past tense, have you moved on ?

no sig
11th Feb 2004, 18:10
Yes, Viking9 last June, to a more gentle pace and I 'll be doing some consultancy.

pigsmayfly
15th Feb 2004, 02:27
Thanks for your advice guys. I will keep it in mind.

VIKING9
15th Feb 2004, 16:02
no sig nice one, good for you. Life is too short for being stressed at work. Like you, I'm doing my own thing and feel much better for it. Off to the sun soon which is even better knowing that it's full time :cool:

Good luck to you.....;)

kowlaski
15th Feb 2004, 18:26
Speaking from the inside, it is not all bad in ezy, all you need in here is a good sense of humour and be able to handle high work load...also if you know where to get breakfast from on a sunday morning would be a help as the canteen is closed.........

BONDMAN
16th Feb 2004, 03:36
burger van down by B&Q's ..... do I get the job? :D :D :D