PDA

View Full Version : Etihad Ops Control

yomuddar
10th Feb 2004, 06:37
Hi!

Has anyone applied for the Flt Dispatch/Ops control posn's.

I did at the start of jan but have heard nothing. The job is still advertised on the website and a friend of a friend in DXB is to be i.viewed soon.

Any details would be appreciated.

I heard that the contract had been tinkered with and the money had dropped and people had left. This does not concern me but I wondered if any one out there had been offered the job or was previuosly employed in this position by Etihad.

Tot Ziens!!

Who'stheDaddy
11th Feb 2004, 22:22
I was interviewed recently for the Dispatch position.

I'm Still waiting to hear. I have some friends working for EK and they have told me the same rumours about the contract.

Guess I won't hold my breath!

WTD:sad:

Homer Jay 148
14th Feb 2004, 03:18
Hey Guys,
I replied to the Ops advert but recieved no communication at all, yet a friend of mine applied for a crewing controllers position and has a interview in the next few weeks at LHR, As he's a good friend any info on the state of the company would be an advantage, UAE is along way to for nothing.

Cheers:ok:

ilsrwy12
22nd Feb 2004, 04:52
Hey guys,
As far as Etihad airways is concerned, it's tooooo early to judge how far they can resist the market competitions !! add to that, their network and fleet are not really $$$$ generated, for the short to medium stage.
think twice ;)