PDA

View Full Version : Any views on fATPL at EPTA, Bournemouth?

ConcreteFloater
10th Feb 2004, 06:33
Hello.

I am currently considering making an application for the CPL/ IR Frozen ATPL at EPTA, Bournemouth.

I understand that they have some form of assessments upon application. Have any of you been through their application and if so exactly what things can I expect to need to brush-up on before I take the tests?

If there is anyone who has studied or is currently studying there, I would be very grateful of any views you may have on the establishment and their course. Complete honesty would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

ConcreteFloater.

Gin Slinger
10th Feb 2004, 19:14
CF - check your Private Messages.

Angels Zero
17th Feb 2004, 18:33
I too would like some feedback in particular the of the course material and instructors.

Thanks
AZ

skill
23rd Feb 2004, 08:01
EPTA was great cpl and ir first time pass,head of flight trainning andy hogg great guy always thinks of the student and his money and not the companys pocket.They use a fnpt2 and you can use it till your ass hurts free of charge with the odd bit of free instruction .And for the assessment application as far as i know there is none at least not for me they wont turn money away.Good luck hope it goes well.