PDA

View Full Version : Music Quiz Return (Possibly)

scran
10th Feb 2004, 05:50
Dear all:

OK - I'm thinking about it.

Aiming to have the first one around the first week of march, and have started researching new trivia, lyrics etc. The return will depend on my ability to generate a new database of questions........

If anyone wants to contribute, please e-mail or message me via the site - any contributions will be acknowledged (to shift the blame for errors - naturally.......)

Other than that - stay tuned.......:E :E :uhoh: :ok: :ok:

Volume
10th Feb 2004, 14:04
Hi scran,

good news finally !

Im trying to send you some more stuff during the week.
additionally I would highly appreciate any change to the rules that give people that are well asleep when the quiz is published down under a chance to find unanswered points left.
Maybe reduce maximum answers to 3 in the first 24 hours ???

impatiently awaiting the next quiz

Volume

scran
10th Feb 2004, 17:10
Volume,

Thank you for your comments. I intend to vary the times of posting of the quiz's this year to try and even up things.

Also, heartfelt thanks to takethe5th, who, within what seemed like minutes of my posting the original advice of my plans, sent me 15 odd trivia questions.

It is because of frineds/helpers like her that I am inspired to start the work again.. Thank you lovely lady!!!! :ok:

I can't wait to hear the reaction from Pigboat to the news...... :E :E :uhoh:

Once again.... I'm more than happy to have whatever help is available from people out there to start what became (I'm almost embarassed to say...) a very popular weekly "event".

I hope that the return of the Music Quiz is up to the expectation of you all......I pormise you I'll do my best.....

Thanks again to all who helped before, and to Jolly...who filled me with beer and good spirits in Hong Kong....and inspired me to get started again!!!!!!!!

(PS - Jolly....developing more Universal Quiz questions. PM me with a new e-mail..the other one is no longer valid.........;)