PDA

View Full Version : SEX

GoldFishBowl
12th Jun 2001, 19:09
OK, NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION:

I've just been told it's Fathers day at the weekend but I have a bit of a problem: 1) My father has almost everything useful and within my price bracket & 2) He dosn't actually care about it but it would be nice to get something don't you think?

I was thinking something flying related since that is his main hobby (PPL + lots of other letters) so what I need is suggestions for cheap/free flying related things that are very stupid and essentially useless, I've looked through the flying catalogues but the things they sell are just useless, not cheap! So anything for less than 5 (or that can easily be removed from someone else's plane in the dead of night. By the way has anyone got information on fitting learjet engines to a PA-28?)

Cheers

O
o
<>< Goldfish

PS: Sorry to get your hopes up with the heading, but be would you have read this otherwise?

Natterjack
12th Jun 2001, 19:32
What you want to give you father is something memorable. What you don't want to give your father is something ordinary. I suggest you hire an 18-year-old stipper; He'll remember it forever!

------------------
I spend most of my money on beer and women - the rest I just waste.

[This message has been edited by Natterjack (edited 12 June 2001).]

Stiff Lil' Fingers
12th Jun 2001, 19:38
Head down to the Gatwick Thistle Hotel GoldFishBowl. By the sounds of the reports on Saturdays GatBash, you might be able to pick up a few dozen downed model aircraft. As a gift, these will be 'flying related', 'free' and 'essentially useless' after having been mercilessly 'ack-acked' out of the sky.

OzExpat
12th Jun 2001, 21:19
GoldFishBowl...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">suggestions for cheap/free flying related things that are very stupid and essentially useless...</font>

Ever thought about getting him a Commercial Pilot Licence? Duh! Just remembered that it ain't cheap... :)

------------------
Dispela olgeta samting i pekpek bilong bulmakau!

GoldFishBowl
13th Jun 2001, 01:39
Some good ideas, I don't know what he'd do with a CPL apart from scare people s***less with his landings, a typical chat with him runs something like this:

Him: "What's the demonstrated crosswind component of a Cessna 172?"
Me: "It's about 14 or 15 kts isn't it?"
Him: "Hmmm that could be why it bounced a bit then!"

(You ain't seen a properly used oleo until you see one on any aircraft he's flown!)

I like the stripper idea, but if I'm paying some 18yr old to take her clothes off he isn't going to get the benefit of it!!!

And what's this about downed model aircraft??? Someone enlighten me please!

O
o&lt;&gt;&lt;

Tinstaafl
14th Jun 2001, 19:39
How about arranging for him to get some SEX. That's what your header was about... http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif

[This message has been edited by Tinstaafl (edited 14 June 2001).]

Velvet
14th Jun 2001, 19:46
I understand that certain Pruners were in the Gatbash carpark testing model aircraft (well that's what they said), at 2.00am Sunday. One of them landed on the roof, and presumably it is still there.

I'll ask my brother about fitting lear jets to a PA28 - since he has one. He would know about things like that too.

GoldFishBowl
15th Jun 2001, 00:52
Ta Velvet, I've got some 1/2" bolts I don't think I'll need much more!

Sorry Tinstaafl did I raise your hopes? I wanted a heading that would get people to read this and "what should I get my father for fathers day?" was bl**dy boring. Anyway, it was either SEX or "Revocation of Independence"!