PDA

View Full Version : Quantity not quality

dingducky
10th Jun 2001, 02:17
ok so we have a best sex thread, so i think we need one that focuses on quantity and not quality. so what is the most times that you have done it in one day? ;)
i must admit that one day i was talking to my sister on the phone and for some reason she decided to tell me her number and it was greater than mine! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

------------------
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

[This message has been edited by dingducky (edited 09 June 2001).]

Slasher
10th Jun 2001, 09:45
I once did 9 [email protected] in one day Ding! The last 2 spat dust and the last 1 I had to choke it but they still count right?

OzExpat
10th Jun 2001, 12:13
Hey ding... what's your sister's phone number? :)

------------------
Dispela olgeta samting i pekpek bilong bulmakau!

sprocket
10th Jun 2001, 12:56
Six times, from 0300 to 0700 hours, one fine morning (not refering to the weather either). You don't believe me?? I didn't either.

... Wait up OzEx, ding hasn't said how much greater her number was. :) You could end up doing yerself an injury.

------------------
sprocket: .. No standards? Nooo problems!

Fill the Greek
10th Jun 2001, 14:25
Ding,

Ducky, you'd better ask Her - She is quite busy at the moment but you could email on [email protected]

------------------
She still makes me do the dishes

Fitztightly
10th Jun 2001, 20:41
6 times in one night with Mrs Fitztightly :)
The last time we both fell asleep with her on top, woke a little later, finished off and went back to sleep. Brilliant!

Ivor Gott
10th Jun 2001, 21:19
12 times in 24 hours with a cute little Filipina during a lay-over (and under) in Cebu, Philippines. Ran out of condoms and got clap.

In terms of quality. A now prominent member of the aviation community there assured me he that had performed the act in flight over Cebu in a C150 while instructing many years previously. On a safety note, I should add that this was before the problem with the seat runners was well known.

Flap Sup
10th Jun 2001, 21:24
Lady D: Isn't quantity a quality in this case?? And pls post a pic of your sister (is it normal to talk about sex with your siblings - I could never, ever ask my sister about something like that!)

rgds Flap Sup

OzExpat
11th Jun 2001, 09:27
sprocket... I've always been a gambler and just love a challenge! Ahhh, to venture into the ... errm ... well known! :)

I wonder if there's an entry in this category in the Guiness Book of Records yet? Don't think I'd like to be the bloke from Guiness who has to be there to record the score! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

------------------
Dispela olgeta samting i pekpek bilong bulmakau!

Fill the Greek
11th Jun 2001, 10:40
Lady Di http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

What's that hussie doing posting here ? Hasn't she done enough to damage our family's name already?

------------------
She still makes me do the dishes

Blacksheep
12th Jun 2001, 09:48
Are we talking about ordinary sex here or gangbangs?

Per Ardua Ad WRAF Block

Feeton Terrafirma
12th Jun 2001, 14:43
It was during a weekend sleep over at my GF's, when I was about 21. 7 times in about 11 hours. Can I double that figure to get a 24 hour total? :)

She was the randiest chick I've ever met!

------------------
I'm not a PPRuNe addict. (just need one more post)

Juliet November
13th Jun 2001, 09:58
With a girl from a previous life. She was, I belive, 23 and horny as a rabbit. During a day and night at hers I belive we made it 6 times for real + a blow job. Not much juice left for her to swallow though. And my d1ck was sore like hell day after !

Blacksheep
14th Jun 2001, 09:54
Sore dick? Now I know you're lying.

Excessive bonking often leads to bruising of the supra pubic area or even pain in the pubic bone. That's why we always referred to it as "Going on the bones" when I were a lad. But I never heard of it causing a sore dick before. Its too much wanking that causes that, silly. (Unless you were shagging a corpse or caught the clap of course!)

Through difficulties to the cinema