PDA

View Full Version : Things can only get better if .......?

Rude Boy
9th Jun 2001, 20:18
Things can only get better if the Poms:

1) Learn how to bat
2) Learn how to catch
3) Learn how to bowl
4) Learn how to field
5) Learn how to play Cricket
6) Stop producing cat piss beer
7) Stop dressing funny
8) Stop sending their convicts overseas
9) Smile after they've been rooted by the Aussies at the Ashes and the Lion's Tour
10) Find a sense of humour

Swamp Rat
9th Jun 2001, 20:27
Imagine having to watch Cricket in a suit and tie and no Castle corner, Poor Poms :) :)

Grand Van
9th Jun 2001, 21:19
I can't believe that anybody dare challenge the might of the poms. Being the sad bunch that they are, I bet they can't believe it either. At least they aren't as bad as the Kiwi's, bless their little sheep reamed souls

touch&go
9th Jun 2001, 22:24
We are to busy running the world to bother about sport......

Ellion
9th Jun 2001, 23:37
We poms arenŽt even f**king up the world anymore. Our incompetence was noted over half a century ago and no one will let us near them now! Oh well we always manage to win at whinging perhaps iŽll go do wehat I do best then.

tony draper
9th Jun 2001, 23:53
Nothing wrong with Australians, gota mate out there, he's made a fortune painting out the long numbers on the bottom of their ancestral portraits. :)

[This message has been edited by tony draper (edited 09 June 2001).]

100LL
10th Jun 2001, 01:49
i once wanted to emergrate to Australia, Went down to the Embassy in London for an interview but failed. When i was asked if had a Criminal record I said
"no didn't think you needed one now"

Any how Rude Boy all that bitchin!! what brought it on. Are you shure you are not from New Zealand?"
Have you got F.I.T.H Syndrome

[This message has been edited by 100LL (edited 09 June 2001).]

Velvet
10th Jun 2001, 21:06
Rude Boy

Lions 116 - WA 10

You were saying ;)

Send Clowns
10th Jun 2001, 23:13
But Rude Boy, it's clear from your post that you would never know if the British had a sense of humour. It is also clear that you think Aussie beer is better than british, which I find funny enough to prove my sense of humour.

------------------
'Me here at last on the ground, you in mid air'

marf
11th Jun 2001, 07:41
velvet

Not a bad effort for touring side against a side that total experience at provincial rugby is from watching it on TV. I'd be proud too? :) 10 points scored against you. hahah

Velvet
11th Jun 2001, 14:30
TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING AUSTRALIAN
Know your great-grand-dad was a murdering bastard that no civilised nation on earth wanted.
Fosters Lager
Dispossess Aborigines who have lived in your country for 40,000 years because you think it belongs to you.
Annihilate England every time you play them at cricket.
Tact and sensitivity.
Bondai Beach.
Other beaches.
Liberated attitude to homosexuals
Drinking cold lager on the beach
Having a bit of a swim and then drink some cold lager on the beach.