PDA

View Full Version : EFT's new accommodation?

campbell83
6th Feb 2004, 08:39
Has EFT got new accommodation? I heard they have brand new apartments for students now? Thinking of going but was put off by old posts regarding accommodation.:confused:

Hufty
6th Feb 2004, 17:36
They rent some nice 3 bedroom houses off Mike Cohen, the guy who owns Ari Ben Aviator - the school that EFT shares a building and aircraft with. Make sure though that they promise you a room if you book. Some of the guys ended up staying in a motel for the first few days which was more expensive.

The houses are pretty good, with everything you'll need for your stay.....AC, TV, washer, dryer, phone, fully stocked kitchen etc.

You do need to share them with 2 other folk obviously but most aviation people are decent enough housemates. All the houses are all in the same place, so it is pretty sociable and there is a pub not too far away.

They are about a 10 minute drive from EFT though, so you'll need a car. Mike Cohen has some he can rent you so do a couple of the EFT instructors, so you'll be OK.

Plenty of supermarkets within a 10 minute drive too - Walmart, Publix etc. and there is a Staples 5 mins away where you can get your highlighter pens etc!

I never saw the old flats but I understand they no longer use them.

Hufty.

Island Hopper
11th Feb 2004, 03:45
No cars available when I was there.

Houses nice enough though.