PDA

View Full Version : Lap dancing Clubs

mad_jock
8th Jun 2001, 16:08
About a month ago after a trip to Dusseldorf on the piss.

One of the carpet munchers dragged the Lads along to a Club near the Messe. It was horrible. I think it was a fetish club for hairy bog beasts.

Has anyone any other horror stories or recomendations incase the lads come to visit again?

MJ

Feeton Terrafirma
8th Jun 2001, 16:28
Lap dancing sounds dangerous. What if she stood on your pecker, or nads?

ooooouch!!!!!!

------------------
I'm not a PPRuNe addict. (just need one more post)

What_does_this_button_do?
8th Jun 2001, 16:50
Great quote from Men Behaving Badly...

"Lapland....the home of Lap Dancing"....

Big Red ' L '
8th Jun 2001, 17:32
There is a great lap club in Brighton called The Pussycat club and over the road from it is 'Swallows..' the local massage parlour... ;)

------------------
Its not the fall that kills you...Its the sudden stop.....

ickle black box
8th Jun 2001, 18:44
The best known of them in London, Stringfellows is full of fit birds, not a big fat hairy dog in sight. The ones I've also been to in Daytona Beach are full of mega babes, but beware of Molly Browns, we got kicked out of there after a dodgy incident with a girl :) :) :)

ickle

Squawk 8888
8th Jun 2001, 18:51
Just about every club in Toronto offers lap dancing, including seven that are within 15 minutes of Pearson Airport. The practice was banned a few years ago, but the pols only passed the law to appease their wives so it's never enforced :)

------------------
Per dementia ad astra

pigboat
8th Jun 2001, 21:35
Buttons, I think that quote was "Lapland, home of lap dancing reindeer."...

Send Clowns
8th Jun 2001, 21:46
I used to rent my house out to a lapdancer. She was an American doing a master's degree in medieval popes at Reading Uni, dancing in London to earn a bit of cash. Their cheques used to bounce so I took rent in cash. Not always sure where it had been ...

She was pleasant to chat to (took her to the pub when she was fed up with her boyfriend - I didn't like him either cos he used to drink the rent money) but not the sort of thing I'd like to see naked. She wasn't much to look at.

She was messy as well - toy policewomen's outfits and knee boots all over the house.

------------------
'Me here at last on the ground, you in mid air'

ExSimGuy
10th Jun 2001, 20:45
Do they take of their spike-heels first? http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

Steepclimb
11th Jun 2001, 21:09
Never mind Toronto, Montreal is the place for lap dancing, Lots of place around St Catherine street. All the way too

JB007
11th Jun 2001, 23:11
Hey Ickle...I've done Molly Browns in DAB...what a night..!!!! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

Also equally as tacky was The Pink Coconut..just up the road from Molly's..have to be a bit careful here..my Dad reads these pages occasionally!!!! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/redface.gif

------------------
Regards JB007!
[email protected]
Flight Ops,Crewing and Dispatch Moderator

[This message has been edited by JB007 (edited 11 June 2001).]

normal_nigel
12th Jun 2001, 00:31
Arena club in Warsaw. 5 a dance and the birds have been known to accompany a hostie or two home for a private show.

NN

traveler
12th Jun 2001, 01:45
You'd expect Memphis,TN. to be in the bible-belt.
Well maybe it is, but the Platinum Plus was refreshing.
(ask any cab driver) Bare + girl-girl + alcohol.
Some in San Fran aren't allowed to serve beer.

LatviaCalling
12th Jun 2001, 02:33
Oh, come on, fellow perverts, who needs lap dancing when you can enjoy the whole thing, which ever way you want, for $50.

Riga is celebraiting it's 800th anniversary this year (big tourist draw) and the government is going to decide any day now that prostitution is legal -- as if it wasn't illegal yesterday.

Very good looking birds here, and not as many infected with HIV as the rest of the world. But you would carry an umbrella with you just in case, of course.

mad_jock
12th Jun 2001, 11:53
Its fair enough looking at some shapely young wench. But stirring someone elses porridge gives me the bauk.

One of my mates went to a conference in Montreal and everyone went out to a club.
The next day at the conference they were most upset to find that the young lady which they had been paying all night was actually paying herself through a Phd and most of them had problems giving there papers when she was 4 rows away from them winking at them. ( what she was winking i don't know)

Later one of them talked to her and she though it was hilarious watching them sweat. Mind you she proberly manged to get 500$ off them the previous night. Which isn't a bad rate of pay 2500$ for a 20 hour week.

I wonder if there is any women only clubs out there with a job going for a fat hairy Jock ;)

MJ

RampTramp
12th Jun 2001, 17:19
A couple of reasonable 'dives' that are fun without any rip-off -
Rachels in Orlando - usual 'touch & go' policy but the birds are friendly & will sit & chat if they're not too busy. I took one out to dinner on her day off & wasn't disappointed!
The Gold Club in Atlanta. Very nice if the bloke sitting opposite pays for a dance, you get all the advantage for free!
Then again, ended up in the Windmill in LON & was not that impressed. You end up paying by the hour for the girls company, extra for the dance & then it's on stage. Expensive.
All good 'clean' fun.

------------------
I'm not old, I was just born too early

Taildragger
12th Jun 2001, 19:06
Taj Mahal in Atlanta was always my favourite spot with very friendly girls. Cheetah 3 in the Downtown also excellent.
When I was with PX in Port Moresby, we decided to create a loss leader to Guam and an Engineer and I went up there to sort the details....several times. We found this club called the Viking Inn and the bouncers were all Navy out of Agana Naval Air Station and Andersons AFB. One guy was slumped face down on the catwalk feeling tired and emotional, so I folded a dollar bill, placed it on his head, and motioned to the performing young lady that if she could pick it up without using her hands it might be amusing, and she did, but right in the middle of this performance, the guy woke up, looked skyward into the most wonderful view a man could see..... A dollar bill clamped in a cleft.!! He was confused and obviously thought he had gone to heaven. Good fun Lapdancing clubs if you are with a good bunch.

twinjet
13th Jun 2001, 02:17
Shark Bar in DAB. Girls dancing above a live shark in 30ft aquarium under the pole!!!

Cessna Boy
13th Jun 2001, 02:34
Any of you guys heading out to Las Vegas, then Cheetahs is the place!! About 100 of the worlds most gorgeous women throwing themselves at you and your wallet. Thanks for the best stag night a man could wish for!!!

Open 24 hours also, nearly missed the wedding!

In Reading PA, Al Diamonds cabaret bar is hot, hot, hot!!! No lapdancing but a stage show you could only dream of. Unliscenced but as all good places should be TAKE YOUR OWN, they even supply the fridges!!
One thing the US clubs sure beat the UK hands down!

PS Im British.
PPS No I ain't a pervert!!!!

Mergatroid Alowishus
17th Jun 2001, 00:29
Madjock, you can come to my house and give me a lap dance any time you want(except when my husband is home.)

Baggy
17th Jun 2001, 02:06
Convinced a friend that DV8 in Leeds had opened an alternative club known as DV7 (down a back alley next to the former)he sounded surprisingly interested... http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif

mad_jock
17th Jun 2001, 05:24
Mergatroid Alowishus

No problems there girl.

If a big rugby playing jock taking his kilt off presses your buttons, you shouldn't suppress your feelings.

MJ

Mergatroid Alowishus
18th Jun 2001, 09:53
Ahhh! The prospect of you lifting your kilt, and pressing my buttons excites me Mad jock!!

[This message has been edited by Mergatroid Alowishus (edited 18 June 2001).]

Mergatroid Alowishus
19th Jun 2001, 03:31
Mad jock, with a name like Mergatoid Alowishus, I guess you have figured out that I am a hairy bog beast, but, I am a well trimmed, hairy bog beast, and I tip well! Will you still think of lifting your kilt for me?

mad_jock
19th Jun 2001, 12:58
I just presumed this from Alowishus name.

There is a school in Glasgow with a similar name who's female students have quite a reputation in that direction.

And as for the lap dancing bit if you are into blokes in kilts i would suggest the ceilidh club in Glasgow, theres a fair few of us get hot and sweaty of a evening in our kilts and you will only have to pay a 5 quid entrance fee and the rest is free, no tips required.

I fact i seem to remember one of the Air2000 girls getting her tits out for the lads in return for them lifting there kilts.

MJ ( edited with the club address)

It's called the Riverside Club, Fox street Glasgow

[This message has been edited by mad_jock (edited 19 June 2001).]

jstyles
20th Jun 2001, 17:05
Hey, Ickle -

I found Molley Brown's great! Took one of their babes 'cross the road to the Oyster Pub afterwoods and got totally wasted!

All-time favourite joint is Cheetah's in Las Vegas. What does anyone else think of this place?

Cessna Boy
21st Jun 2001, 01:27
JSTYLE As I mentioned in this thread earlier Cheetahs is amazing , real pleased that someone else on here can confirm it. THE PLACE TO BE!!!!!!

Turboboy
22nd Jun 2001, 20:16
"Le Palace" in Panama is THE place to be some of the most beautiful women in the world that I have ever seen.

Nil nos tremefacit
22nd Jun 2001, 20:43
It's a few years now, but the Cotton Club in St Johns, Newfoundland used to be v.good, if rather full of Lyneham's finest on a day out!

Mon Cheri's in Charlottenburg was a good run ashore at one time as well.

Bailed Out
23rd Jun 2001, 05:35
Saw Mr Virgin in Secrets a couple of weeks ago so it has to be good right?

Probably not a secret now though!!