PDA

View Full Version : Gay marriage in Mass...

Onan the Clumsy
5th Feb 2004, 07:24
...and no comments on prune yet?

I say just outlaw marriage. Period. :ok:

Constable Clipcock
5th Feb 2004, 09:27
As the expression went when I was living in the Southern US, "that's as wrong as two boys f***in' !"

BlueDiamond
5th Feb 2004, 09:49
Talk about throwin' in a hand grenade, Onan!!

Probably no comments yet because it's a subject which has been "discussed" before on JetBlast.

Usually it is discussed so enthusiastically that the mods have to intervene.

:rolleyes:

Buster Hyman
5th Feb 2004, 09:54
Who gets the ring first?

Anthony Carn
5th Feb 2004, 15:06
The one with the Vaseline ? :confused:

Ozzy
5th Feb 2004, 20:29
There's quite a few priests in Mass that would be happy to marry some of their young, male congregation...

Ozzy

Flopster
5th Feb 2004, 22:42
So two people, who happen to be of the same sex, find out they love each other. Tell me, exactly what is the big deal? Alright, if you belive in fairy tales then a rather widely distributed pamphlet may, or may not depending on which section of the fairy tale you choose to interpret, say it's a bad thing. However, if we were to live by that fairy tale, we should have had to discontinue any and all basic research, belive that the world is only a few thousand years old, and was made in just 6 days, belive that we are all offspring from 2 individuals and, basically, belive in fairy tales.

Gay people have been married in churches in my home country for quite a few years. Gay marriages, albeit not in churces, were sanctioned back in 1980 something. And guess what, everybody didn't turn gay overnight; people of the opposite sex still cuddle up and make babies, live goes on and so on and so forth.

It is really only right-wing hypocrates who advocate against gay marriages. Personally, I couldn't care less what two individuals decide to do with their lives, as long as they don't interfere with mine.

Boromir
5th Feb 2004, 23:04
Yes..and what happens next, these two individuals will start
bleating about "gay rights" and "our right to adopt a child".
It aint right, and it never will be in my opinion.
Its a sickness I'm afraid.

flapsforty
5th Feb 2004, 23:21
Flopster, please do not expect reason from people on this subject. Well, not on PPRuNe Jetblast anyway.
The homophobes have it here, always have and probably always will.

I have moderated this self same thread so many times that I know exactly what will happen and how it will happen if it continues.
I am tired of the accusations, the uniformed rubbish and the antagonistic drivel spouted by the extremists on both sides of this question.

If Dany wants this discussion to continue, it will be his pleasure to re-open this thread. If Flyblue or Wholigan feel like taking this one on, they can at any time re-open it as well.
Until such time I am protecting the Jetblast Moderators, myself included, from having to read any more of the [email protected] spouted on this subject.

You have a good day now.