PDA

View Full Version : Directions Needed!

MMEMatty
5th Feb 2004, 04:55
Anyone (especially londoners) know the way to Cardiff?

:E :D :D

Matty

(EE - I - Ohing all around Leeds last night!)

surely not
5th Feb 2004, 05:03
Congrats to the 'Boro, nice to see the Arse......nal lose.

Best way to CWL from MME is to charter an aircraft, by far the best solution!

takenthe5thamendment
5th Feb 2004, 05:52
Matt,

Find your way to the RAC website and use their route finder.:D

Spearing Britney
5th Feb 2004, 06:19
Only possible reason for wanting to do that is for several pints of brains and the rugby, don't worry the stadium is straight ahead when you leave the station and brains is everywhere! Sad that they cancelled the trains on the day of the Celtic Cup final last year...

BRL
5th Feb 2004, 08:13
Easy peasy, could go there blindfolded. A word of caution though, if you go by train make sure you know where your fans are seated. Obviously one half will be you and the other Bolton. My mates and I made the mistake of going straight into the Burger King right outside the station and eating a burger in the crowd outside only to realise we were bang in the middle of the utd end :uhoh: :ooh: The pubs are also 'split' up, stick to the pubs around your end of the ground and you should be ok. Way to avoid the huge ques for the train is to go straight up to the police entrance to the left of the crowd control and tell them you are traincrew about to book on. Make sure your not wearing your colours when saying this though.. :D It's a brilliant ground, go and have a good look around and enjoy it, its a great day out. (only biased 'cos of seeing my beloved thrash both Arsenal and man u there...... ) :ok:

teeteringhead
5th Feb 2004, 18:55
And if you go via (either) Severn Bridge on the M4/M48 you need cash (4.60 for a car).
Bizarrely they don't take plastic.
Even more bizarrely they do take US$!!

Jerricho
5th Feb 2004, 19:04
Even more bizzare, the don't charge you on they way back (or so I'm told!)

under_exposed
5th Feb 2004, 19:11
Jerricho, fortunatly you are correct, imagine being trapped in Wales!

Jerricho
5th Feb 2004, 19:29
Hee hee.....

I know when we take my mother-in-law to the zoo, we have to buy her 2 tickets. One to get in and one to get out again!

Lukeafb1
5th Feb 2004, 20:17
MME,

Take my advice and don't start from London in the first place!:ok: