PDA

View Full Version : AKbar ALBaker

homesick rae
2nd Feb 2004, 12:05
Registered on 25 Jan 2004 Akbar Al Baker as a Ppruner!!!

Hurrah!!!:D

He scouted these Forums..started to write then cleared his post and went on to look elsewhere!

MMM I wonder.....seems to have the same mentality!!:} :ouch:

strength
4th Feb 2004, 22:01
A personal message from the CEO himself, that was a turn out for the books,eh?

The message itself really says it all....TERMINATION! Its no surprise that his favourite work has been blurted out for the millionth time....

For months and months all we have read about QR are the horrendous working conditions, low morale, the fear-factor etc,etc.

Other people can also make threats Mr.Al-Baker!!!!

T O G A Boy
5th Feb 2004, 03:52
Now this is amazing..Firstly, i dont think that is it Akbar AlBaker who wrote that. anyone can register under any name and write something.
Secondly, if he is really the CEO, then i think all that i've heard about him on Pprune is accurate to the last letter. A real dictator who has got his spies all over the shop.
His attitude and the way he wrote things was not a way that a CEO will. He had no manners, prestige or style. He tried to be so aggresive and full of threat. Come on AAB, get a grip. all these people are not writing things for the sake of it.Your management teams and your attitude towards those who are really striving to make QR survive is really disgusting. Try to do something about it cause soon u will end up with no one but a bunch of creeps like you in the show and the decent ones gone...
WAKE UP AAB>>>>

homesick rae
5th Feb 2004, 04:29
TOGA Boy, a very accurate synopsis!! And you haven't even been privvy to the tyrrany of the little twerp himself!

It is a wind up methinks, but is VERY typical of his mentality!!

homesick rae
5th Feb 2004, 04:42
As Danny has already said...it has to be a wind up and he will quite rightly take action.

But, Strength, wouldn't you agree that it is typical of the man's mentality?

uspilot
5th Feb 2004, 06:07
Hello all

i am looking for AKBAR AL BAKER email or mailing address, can someone help out their... thanks...

FlyHigher
5th Feb 2004, 07:50
Well, letīs see if he dont terminate the company by 'terminating' all the employees.
At the actual rate of resignations and 'terminations', soon the company will be 'terminated' due to no employees available, probably, in the world to fit AAB criteria.

Could it be the script for 'TERMINATOR 4' - the new movie with AAB?

Who knows!

Cheers:}

uspilot
5th Feb 2004, 14:56
Hello All
I am looking for Mr AL BAKERS email or mailing address, any help out their thanks.

eal401
5th Feb 2004, 15:57
As we can see the thread has been stamped on by Danny.

It's unlikely that it really was the man himself, as I understand it, his English wouldn't be good enough to write that post. One alternative is that he instructed someone to write it for him. More likely, as we all believe, it is a wind up!

homesick rae
5th Feb 2004, 19:23
go to www.aaco.com

Arab Air Cariers Organisation and I believe there are lists if personnel and contact numbers etc there.

Cheers

HR

Yanni
7th Feb 2004, 02:36
Now I am really laughing....

AAB himself on the forum...I dont think so.

Although the posting was totally done in his style!!

Imagine this... 50% of QR pilots fired for reading or ppsting on PPrune....allready we have 4 aircraft permantly parked on the ramp!!!

Pprune administrators... I think its time to do something...

I sincerely hope PPrune is serious about anonimity on these forums. One cadet was called in AAB office recently after posting on several websites....and that is not a joke!!!
:yuk:

Busdrvr
7th Feb 2004, 04:52
Believe it or not, I was called today to come interview with QR. I told them I would let them know on Monday, if I could make it. Now, after reading this post. I guess I know what to tell them. Does the CEO really have that much time on his hands, that he reads these posts?

flysr4ever
7th Feb 2004, 06:26
OT. Some months ago I remember some Qatar based ppruners were worried about their IPs being identified. I presume that everyone knows it is dead simple to use a proxy server and then more or less guarantee your anonymity.

One cadet was called in AAB office recently after posting on several websites....and that is not a joke!!!

I heard of a similar story.

JABAL
16th Feb 2004, 16:47
Strength, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO NEGATIVE

"for months and months all we have read about are the
horrendous working conditions,low morale,the fear factor"

Why don't you pack your bags and go home if you thing your valuable experience wanted some where else!!! QR does not owe anybody a leaven.

Bangkok Layover
17th Feb 2004, 06:35
Rather than packing bags and going home it is rather interesting to talk about the issues and find solutions (at least let the steam out) and feel good.

Keep up the good work strength!

By the way,it is not months and months, it has been years and years that the world has been talking ill about Qatar Airways.

And it will not stop.