PDA

View Full Version : Jerez Interview

FlyUK
4th Feb 2004, 23:19
I have an interview coming up shortly to Jerez, but i have heard the apptitude tests have changed slightly quite recently. Can anyone shed any light on what they now involve? Also if anyone knows of any particular or awkward interview questions that may be asked i would be very grateful.
Basically any information would be nice. :)

Thanks in advance.

Expedite. :ok:

redstar
5th Feb 2004, 00:52
I wouldnīt worry too much about them interviewing you. Iīd think more about the questions that you can ask them to see if itīs the right place for you to spend all your money.

Flying schools want your business (presume when youīre talking about Jerez that you mean Flight Training Europe?) and will not be turning you away unless they really think that you canīt hack it.

Cheers

redstar

FlyUK
5th Feb 2004, 01:06
Cheers redstar, you can bet i will be asking lots of questions. My cash is very dear to me, and if i'm gonna part with it i want it to go into the right things. No doubt my dad will be to! Yes i did mean Flight training europe.

Expedite. :ok:

diamodel
5th Feb 2004, 02:00
EC

I agree with redstar. If you are willing to pay then they will almost definately take you! Especially at the mo. Its a good school (well was as BAE anyway). I enjoyed my time there and although it had problems sometimes (everywhere does!) i wouldnt change having been in Jerez.

D:ok:

FlyUK
5th Feb 2004, 02:12
I'm glad you said that diamodel. It seems that everyone that i have spoken to seems to have enjoyed their time there. What were these little problems? (you can pm me if you like). Its always nice to know as much as possible.

Cheers.

Expedite.:ok:

Squak2002
5th Feb 2004, 16:45
Hello,

I was there quite recently and found the facilities to be excellent. Everyone there were very nice and the atmosphere seemed to be great.

I still have alot of things to decide but Jerez is definitely in the top 3 places. As a matter of interest, is anyone else planning to head to Jerez in July???????

expedite-climb, check your PM

FlyUK
5th Feb 2004, 17:30
Many thanks for all the replies, keep em coming. Squak2002, got your pm, thanks. Planning to go at the end of september hopefully. Anyone else thinking of that one?

jam123
5th Feb 2004, 18:14
Hi all

I'm a bit worried about the status of the school ever since BAE have sold it off....... I mean would the airlines still recognise it as it is no longer BAE? from what i have heard, it is now run by a couple of ex BAE employees.

Secondly, would you say that it is an alternative to Oxford or do you think its better?

I am seriously trying to decide out of Oxford, jerez and cabair.

All views welcome!

Jam

Jonny
5th Feb 2004, 21:19
Check yer messages Jam